Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin Kingmember
141 posts

Posted:
I've got sexy new wrap, I call it the 'Cross Strap' basically you throw each of the poi over your opposite shoulder. 'Forwards Cross Stap' lands on your shoulder blade and the chains form cross strap over your chest. 'Backwards Cross Strap' lands near your coller bone, with the cross strap on your back. Very sexy.

A wise man once said to me, Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe! and in a way, I guess he was right.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
um my poi terminology is weake - is this a fire move?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin Kingmember
141 posts

Posted:
It could be a fire poi move, haven't done it with fire yet Bender. Because I only learned it yesterday with practice poi. I will keep you posted.

A wise man once said to me, Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe! and in a way, I guess he was right.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
ahh gotcha - props to the phuz most high too, cus it isn't every day you can add 1 more page to the Australian Picture magazine that we call poi moves!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always