GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
can any of you technical junkies pull a bhb split time butterfly crossover? thats bhb left side > right side not front to back

DmAlterEgo
128 posts

Posted:
bhb?I'm still working on the bhb reverse 9beat weave testicle wrap, but not knowing what bhb means it's open to painful interpretation winkDo you mean butterfly on left side with right hand btb, then cross to right side with left hand btb? If so then I think I can do it, but getting the split timing needs a little work still.

We're nothing but the nerds they think we are

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I could be wrong but is that the split-time version of the move Sage does in the COL2 preview??Alternativa - I've managed that testicle wrap all too many times!![This message has been edited by Bendy (edited 05 December 2001).]

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

DmAlterEgo
128 posts

Posted:
er, having just looked at the preview I think you're right. She turns with it too so that the poi end up facing the camera, which looks excellent!Now just got to wait for the video to arrive to study those moves...

We're nothing but the nerds they think we are

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
Actually, what Sage does is a btb fountain, then holds the chains on one side of her body as she turns around them (I can't even begin to do this in front!), then stops, raises the same-side arm, wraps that chain around her wrist to reverse it, and then goes into a btb lateral butterfly. But it's not split-time (I don't think).I can do an in-time lateral btb with crossovers, but haven't tried it in split-time.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy