Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
hey everybody, i got a puppy today. she is such a cutie. its a girl yellow lab, 7 weeks, so cute. anyone have any ideas on a name? so far i kinda like Alice and Lily. but do tell me what you think i should name her.DRAKEkatafunk@hotmail.comwww.geocities.com/katafunkPS: she is soooooooo adorable

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Oh, Drake, I have such puppy envy! Congradulations. I have to say that I really really like Lily as a name for a yellow lab pup. I have to tell you I know two people who each named their yellow lab Madeleine, so I'd put that in the running too. I like Ainsley and Beatrice, too. (I'm fond of the formal names.)Listen to your beast though. For years I called my cat Marinda. Well, I named her Marinda, but called her "cat". Then once time she came up to my Mom all loving her and my mom exclaimed, "She's so sweetie!!" I was dumbstruck. Her name was Sweetie and I'd nevet gotten it. Anyway, you *must* show us some pix.

Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
yes i do kinda like Lily, but i wanna see what ideas all you have. common, when someone asked for cat names, their post had ar least two pages, tell me anything that comes to mind.DRAKEkatafunk@hotmail.comwww.geocities.com/katafunk

plastikgirlmember
41 posts

Posted:
weeee!!!! puppy puppy puppy!!! grinI'd call it Licorice. or Mayonnaise. depending on its colour.Dont get mad. I'm serious!!!!!------------------"Lady bug lady bug, fly away home. Your house is on fire, and your children will burn! Ashes, ashes, all fall down!![This message has been edited by plastikgirl (edited 25 July 2001).]

Lady bug lady bug, fly away home. Your house is on fire, and your children will burn! Ashes, ashes, all fall down!!

Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
how aboutJezebal?belacassylilth?hey dont ask me!

Jessemember
118 posts

Posted:
Yeah, but if he names her Jezebel, she'll end up being named Jesse instead, because people will not believe their ears. Don't laugh... It happened to me.Anyway... I have a dog named Mama and now a cat names Maybe, so perhaps I'm not the best one to be giving name-advice...But for girls, depending on their personality, I really like the name Sassinak. (Kind of a spin on the Scottish version of Meshugina... or something... Means "crazy English person...")Oh... and here's a picture of Mama and Maybe. Perhaps their cuteness will inspire you to give us a picture of the new cuteness in your life... smilehttps://www.geocities.com/swampygirl/june01files/atepittsburgh.htmJesse

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i want a new puppy...or a kitten. maybe a ferret. our dog needs a companion. id call herHelen (of Troy)EcaterinaZetaNutter ButterZeldaMiss TessmockerGummyCinnamonDustyDustinMarylinhave fun"S"------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
well then cute puppy names....arianwen (strange i know!)pippa morganhatty (harriet)mickeysassy (sasporilla?) ok then cant think of anymore....sorry to waste your time!Zeb

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
OOoo I have two dogs and thirty-five cats... they're funny when they're small smileI like the name Tophet atm... ...fire god... winkHeh why don't you call it "poi"? Good poi!I have a friend who called his dog rabbit and his cat dog...Sorry, not very useful at 20 past midnight!------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!B l A c K i E

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x