ZejBRONZE Member
34 posts

Posted:
I'm a frosh at GWU down in DC and I'm having a little bit of an issue with the local PD not enjoying my idea of practicing (unlit) poi. Just curious if anyone has any areas they know to be poi friendly. I'm figuring that the docks down near georgetown may wind up being my next attempt, after that I'm starting to run out of ideas.

~Zej

nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
try a roof top

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die

ZejBRONZE Member
34 posts

Posted:
Cant do it, my dorm is part of the sniper code, i get on that roof the secret service will show up within a few mintues. And other rooftops i could use are all non residential university property.

~Zej

ZejBRONZE Member
34 posts

Posted:
Cant do it, my dorm is part of the sniper code, i get on that roof the secret service will show up within a few mintues. And other rooftops i could use are all non residential university property.

~Zej

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Zej:
......you have a sniper code...???

man..... the worst we have over here is the Lib Dems wanting to join the Euro...

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
There are some gorgeous parks and hiking trails in the Maryland suburbs where no cops would ever find you to harass you.

E pluribus unum, baby.