Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,571    Replies: 39
"I have been fire twirling for 6 years now and am still amazed at how many talented twirlers are so wraped up in the technical side of what their doing they forget to move their bodies, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,193    Replies: 2
"i am currently studdying at collage it technical thetere, and i am sick of my pears bugging me about getting a job, i have apllied at at most of the local places but with no luck, in ot..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,777    Replies: 52
"Tonight I went to Venturers, which is the thing which got me into Fire Twirling, to have one of the guys walk up to me and show me the latest Scouts Australia magazine, I only got to re..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,796    Replies: 4
"Been ages since I have been online and I miss you all Been very hectic with a lot of work and as much play as I can squeeze in inbetween Was at the Sun and Moon fest in Bridgewater for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,756    Replies: 14
"So today I have a big swim meet. And I have some pretty tough competition:My last best time in the 100 yard breastroke was 1:07.14. That was in 1995 when I was a Junior in high school..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,487    Replies: 41
"Ok, boyfriend rant... And I don't even care if he reads it (although I don't think he's been reading the board much lately).Ok, so last Sunday, P and I had a date to go and get out HIV..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,455    Replies: 4
"hey everyone im having a really strange time here.....basically i have been coming to ibiza every summer since im 6. Now im here again and for some health reasons i cant drink or enjoy ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,895    Replies: 27
"ok at midnight it will be my 21 birthday.i just relized there is now nothing to look forward to at 18 you become a adult. at 21 you can drink and do lots of cool stuff. but then there ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,985    Replies: 27
"Has anyone ever noticed that people who have grown up in or around cities and towns crave to visit or move or emmigrate to the "countryside" and vice versaor is that just me ??? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,618    Replies: 11
"ok so huricane charlie is heading right for my town (tampa) and all i can think is "man it would be cool to spin glow-stick or tailed poi in that storm!" so am i completely or does th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,544    Replies: 24
"This is a great little game. Toss The Paper Ball In The Basket Properly addictive little fella. 3875 is my best so far (and I don't think that's very special, tbh)"
Last Reply by
Views: 999    Replies: 2
"I'v never had a bad one. Not that any of them have turned into anything that super, but...I hav a mate who arrived for dinner on a first date and he had flowers and a teddy bear for her..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,227    Replies: 4
"I Just battered a lampshade into submission with my poi! I think if I'm going to keep this hobby going I need to sell my house and buy and old school hall or Chapel with high ceilings ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,231    Replies: 4
"Well, here we go.After 2 years of umming and ahhing and changing my mind constantly, the day has almost arrived (tomorrow) when I leave Southampton, my home of 14 years, and travel back..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,887    Replies: 11
"ok, im in a Bad mood, and im desperate to vent, so here goesRight, im v pissed off with my friends-its the Summer! we're supposed to be going out Every night, having Fun, and theres eno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,147    Replies: 2
"A drunk walks into a biker bar, sits down at the bar and orders a drink. Looking around, he sees 3 men sitting at a corner table. He gets up, staggers to the table, leans over, looks th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,903    Replies: 12
"Ok so last night i went to see the Chinese State Circus. On the way in a said to my friend 'would'nt it be cool if they did poi or stuff?' So we go in sit down and what's the first act?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,921    Replies: 39
"ok i hate to say it but it is true. if the world ever cant feed me and i am starving do to loss of crops or anythinglike that i will be the first one to eat another human.i will eat veg..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,776    Replies: 26
"I've been looking for a great fire related top to wear whilst whizzing flames round my head at festivalsTe Pooka have some BRILL tops with "burns heal and chicks dig scars" on them whic..."
Views: 979    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 749    Replies: 1
"Hey all, I was wondering if there were any poi spinners in Eugene, Oregon. I'm out here until next Friday, and I was hoping I could meet up with some people, possibly at this weekend's ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,545    Replies: 3
"Well is it ?you know who you are !You know what I mean !big love peeps,hope we all catch up soon,gonna be gone by sept 20th its lookin like. ! Fruckin hooray !xxxmiss u's all"
Last Reply by
Views: 38,868    Replies: 22
"well??? how would you describe it??? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,385    Replies: 37
"ok this is just a rant because its midnight and i have nothing to do. but i would like one or two random thoughts from as many people as possible. nothing organized just write what you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,285    Replies: 21
"It's my birthday today and I have nothing to do. It just had to fall right in the middle of the week and I'm stuck out in the hills. Some friends are taking me out this weekend to a me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,623    Replies: 14
"Ok here goes....Mother is ill, with Cancer she only has one lung, and as of last Monday only one kidney. They let her out of hospital last Sunday (very fecking early) . She also has sp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,050    Replies: 2
"ok everyone put in the story of when you got the worst burnt, any time, at anyevent, thru any means. multiple entries will be accepted if they are different, ill think of a prize for b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,389    Replies: 6
"I am so pissed off at my best friend right now. He found out last night about something that happened to me, and now he's pissed at me for some reason, even though he made it perfectly ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 892    Replies: 5
"Just wanted to let everyone out in the HoP community know that we have a featured engineer on here.Good Job Dio! Click on this to see what I'm going on about "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,614    Replies: 3
"Hey all.does any body know any good circus music and were I could get some?I just love that style of up trempo music an I think it would be great to hear more of it.Are their any CD's I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,711    Replies: 10
"are there any other fire spinners near manchester or birmingham im sure there must be but i haven't found any yet. i live near manchester but i go to uni in birmingham and i wanta try a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,633    Replies: 1
"I'm contemplating joining an online DVD rental service - your DVDs are sent and returned to you by post. Has anyone any experience of online rentals - how do you find the service?In the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 927    Replies: 5
"there are some finishing on ebay soon should I get them?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,682    Replies: 36
"My dream is journey to New Zeland,because power of nature and i d like to try to be in aeroplane 24 hours...POI Then India of course...because of spirituality and simplicity..to learn t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,324    Replies: 8
"Well congratulations to me...I have got my third cold in the past two months...each one seems to be worse than the one before.I am only minutes away from taking myself back to the hospi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,268    Replies: 10
"I hear that apparently in Sweden, the Swedish Chef is called the Norwegian Chef.can anyone validate this?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,984    Replies: 3
"My friend and I are thinking of spending our summer holidays fruit picking to earn some money, get fit and to generally have a bit of fun. we are thinking we might make it our "Schoolie..."
Views: 1,103    Replies: 0
"Hi,Is anyone going to the reading festival this year?? "
Views: 2,747    Replies: 14
"omg! malcom is an old bald dude with a tie! i just saw the 30-day gurantee banner when i was looking at staff moves. scary.not the old part, or the bald part (i feel that one too), but ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,449    Replies: 5
"Littlepiggy had great fun at glastonbury playing with her new friends but now back home and all alone she has no one to play with. Is there anyone near Glasgow or in Scotland playing..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,403    Replies: 164
"I don't seem to think we've had a thread on this. So as to make it easier to keep track of who is celebrating a birthday when, if you would like us to (try and) remember your birthday,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,008    Replies: 6
"Fire poi_ is DIY worth it: OR_ is spending £30 just rite for what u ge t: "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,017    Replies: 1
"(sorry to start another thread about paris, but...)Was one of you in Paris at the Louvre on July 26th? I saw someone with what looked like streamer poi hanging out of his pockets in the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,833    Replies: 25
"Honestly, there are tooooooooo many stupid people out there in this world. I mean sure there are people who do stupid things for laughts (harmless stupidity), But i am refering to the p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,161    Replies: 2
" http://www.stupidring.com/humor/pants.htm funny, there's also other funny stuff on that site"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,521    Replies: 17
"This is a completley irelavant post jus coz i just got my broadband connected and its really the bombigadyshishkebab. yeeee haaaaa, *trots happily off to download homeofpoi*"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,877    Replies: 73
"ok here i go on my rant. i was talking to my friend in englandon the phone so it cost me a mint. but about 30 minutes into the call she says its tea time and has to go.does all of engla..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,107    Replies: 30
"So Patrick just informed me this morning that he's going to Russia in late December/early January...and he won't be back until mid-summer.For my part, I'm leaving Ann Arbor in April, co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,762    Replies: 26
"So there's a phenomenon known as "Sleep Paralysis" that often occurs when people are going to sleep or just waking up. Normally, when people are asleep, the brain remains active, so a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,458    Replies: 6
"For us Americanswww.jibjab.com "

Bulletin HOP

Inscrivez-vous pour obtenir les dernières informations sur les ventes, les nouvelles versions et plus encore...