About Pair of Large Fire Fans Kit with 50mm wicks
You get everything you need to make a pair of these sturdy five-headed fire spinning fans.
Watch the video below to see how easy they are to make.
These are our famous first standard fire fans and have proven very popular with fire dancers all over the world.
However, due to the lightweight nature of this design, flow fans are not recommended to be thrown or dropped as this may cause damage.
When you buy Fire Fans you also get free access to our online Fan dancing video tutorials.
- 10ft of 2inch Kevlar® Wick
- 1 x Curved Needle
- 1 x Rubberband
- 2 x Fire Fan frames
- 1 x Spool of Kevlar ® thread
- Fire Fan Width 25 inches 630mm
- FireFans Height 16.5 inches 420mm
- Made from 4mm diameter welded steel wire
- Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
- Free online Fan dancing video tutorials