Page:
^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
i really want to get a tatoo on my lower back but i'm not sure what to have..........
or if i should................
or if iwant to die so early in life because of a tatoo (parental injustice) ........
"ponders" umm

was hibernating through winter.....oh and summer i spose...ok im just lazy

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
oh yeah does it hurt? ubbcrying

wickedpixiemember
70 posts

Posted:
I you can't decide what to have then don't do it yet! You don't wanna be stuck with something you hate branded on you for your whole life, even if it is on your back and you can't see it!

I'm 26 and my parents would still freak if they saw my peircings! ubblol

never having been brave enough to get a tattoo yet I can only tell you that my big strong mate turned rainbow colours and then passed out while he had his done.

Apparently the colouring in hurts more than the outlines and it kills if you have a tattoo on boney bits. eek

So stick to black outlines and only have one where you're squidgy! biggrin
EDITED_BY: wickedpixie (1081774463)

NEVER eat anything you can't spell.

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Noo the outline hurts waaay more than the colouring! I have 4 tats, 3 of which are on very boney bits (1 on either ankle and 1 between my shoulder blades) and they hurt a lot!

Like Pixie said, if you dont know what to get, dont get anything yet! Dont pick a design just for the sake of having a tattoo, i did that (through my dad pressuring me into it) and i do regret it.

The pain of a tattoo definitely depends on where its being done, if you get one on your arm, it doesnt hurt very much. Stomach reeeeeally hurts so does ankles and shoulder blades, anywhere on your spine is gonna hurt but it is definitely bearable, especially if you're getting a design you love. Also try to design the tat yourself or get a arty friend or the tattoo artist to help and dont compromise, its your body smile

Dont worry about getting something and then regretting it in ten years, it marks a period in your life and you can always get it removed!

peace

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
i only really wanted it black and "white" if you know what i mean.... thanks though...... i'll definatley not do it till i'm sure of what i want parlty coz i'm too sensible like that and mainly because i am scared lol eek cheers.... peace

ShawnieGOLD Member
Captain Shawnie the Dreaded
126 posts

Posted:
For the record, mine (4) didn't hurt and were done on bony areas. Only hurts if the bone gets hit. Everybody feels differnt types of pain differently. Pain is another one of those things that's unique to everybody. And as far as what to get done, you're the most important person to consult, not us. beerchug Make sure you like it. If nobody else does, who cares? ubbrollsmile

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Like Pixie said, if you dont know what to get, dont get anything yet! Dont pick a design just for the sake of having a tattoo, i did that (through my dad pressuring me into it) and i do regret it. ..................................

Dont worry about getting something and then regretting it in ten years, it marks a period in your life and you can always get it removed!

The first part is definitly true, any true tattoo enthusiast will tell you you need to have a design that means something to you.

Also, to an extent it's true that anything you do get can be seen as marking a period in your life, but I disagree with the removal part.

General advice is that if it's in the back of your mind that you can always get it removed if you stop liking it, then you shouldn't have it done.

This is partly because, to many, the whole point of a tattoo is its permanance. Also, on a practical level, a tattoo of any decent size will be very painful and very expensive to remove, as well as leaving visible scars.

Lastly, the most common advice from people who are well into tattoos is to get it done at a decent size- if the design is for you then get it big. A lot of people get their first tattos done small and then wish they'd gone bigger.

Buy some good tattoo magaziines, they'll not only show you ideas for designs and what's possible, but the articles will contain loads of good advice.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
You could always get a semi-permanent tattoo, it costs a little more and I'm not sure on the fading process but my friend had hers done 2 years ago on her hip where the trouser (pants) band rubs and the red colour has almost totally faded but the rest is still strong coloured etc. I think if I get one, that's the way I'll go, I can always get it done more permanent later???

The tattooist in my town has said if someone could get a tattoo on the bottom of their foot, they could have free tattooes from him for the rest of their life... I would not do that! My feet are the tickliest things in the world. The instant reflex of someone touching my feet is a kick in the chin. No, I am not kidding. *Shudder, all the nerve endings*

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Heh, if your tattooist means that, I think I know a couple of candidates!

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
when i've left school im going with my mum to get my name in japanese inbetween my shoulderblades. i've had it done so many times in henna and i really love it. its stripy in blue yellow and red but im just getting it done in browny/black. i'll have to scan the picture of it. as for getting one yourself, just what everyone else has said really. talk it over.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I'm only going on what both the tattoo artists I went to have said, but semi-permanent tattoos, long life henna tattoos (a different base chemical is used in the henna) and UV tattoos all use different chemicals to 'normal' tattoos. Chemicals that haven't been tested as much (due to the fact that they haven't been around long and haven't been plugged into the surface layer of peoples skin as much) After all, whatever you put in the dye, is going to stay under your skin for years, and any chemical in it is going to get a good chance to leech slowly into your body. Indeed the tattoo artists I went to wouldn't tattoo people with UV or semi-peranent tattoos just cos they didn't know the effects. And in most ways I prefer these safety concious tattoo artists.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ok time to share with the world... I love my tatoo biggrin

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
But thats cos its lovely.

SO really...everyone loves it.

loves..lovely..loves...lovely.. see?

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
umm

wickedpixiemember
70 posts

Posted:
I've always wanted one but I'm far too chicken to actually go and get one, I think I'll just stick to my luverly uv body paint! ubblol

NEVER eat anything you can't spell.

PsychoTronic(old)member
64 posts

Posted:
If you are above18 find something you like and do it.Thats what i am going to do.Parents what?if they don't like it give them a soap and tell them to erase it ubbangel

The only thing constant in life is change...

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
not quite 18 (looks sheepish) ubbangel "pondes happily about shoving bar of dove in mothers mouth" wink

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
what you need there franceshkakakaka is not dove, but instead Impereal Lather. The one with the sticker on it that stays on until the soap is no more.

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
why thank you i'll keep that in mind.....

"chucks dove" rolleyes

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
that was a very symbolic thing to do then...

releasing that dove and all...

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
not as symbolic as when i slip on it and have a spanked face to match my spanked ass......... wink

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
eek

um...ok.

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
ubbtickled read my very short thread on arm wraps tee heee

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i did.

and im still confused

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
uliginous i love you for making fun at me...but i love simian more for standing up for me (well his opinions, but i was there) sorry...... ubblove

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
im not making fun of you...

*sniggers at her odd clothes* wink

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
ubblol

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
"picks up dove in defence" how mean! i'm not as low as you i would never laugh at someone about their clothing (openly) ubbcrying Stares at uliginous's hair suspiciously"

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
beware: the UCOF is known for his hair.

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
thats what i'm afraid of........do you know bam bam it's just she is following you as if you have tied a small string to her ankle......... umm

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
hehehe Francesca ssshhhhhh biggrin I'm stalking him but he doesn't know yet biggrin

Arse I think he sussed me out now frown better go back to being his mate wave

Page: