mmmbopmember
2 posts

Posted:
Name: Mb

Hometown: A little of everywhere...

Birthday (sign?): Aries

Sex: Female

Occupation(s): Professional gyrator and occasional procrastinator...do what I love and love what I do.

Favorite Food(s): Ones without faces [:

Favorite Color(s): Yellow, green

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? well if you know the answer to this...that's just bragging :x

Toys: Hooper...baby-spinner... I don't mean spinning babies, that's ridiculous (they are not particularly aerodynamic).

Hobbies other than the obvious:

Education: I did what I studied at uni and it made me unhappy, I now do what I learnt for free and I've never been happier.

Favorite Book(s): Lots, none.

Favorite Movie(s): Sucker for Westerns and Sci-Fi

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? I'm sorry I just got distracted by the mental image of Godzilla wielding a light saber...what was the question again?

Favorite TV show(s): Hrm. Peep Show, Firefly ( :[ ), True Blood (Guilty pleasure), Game of Thrones (not guilty about that at all)

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) To do what makes me and the people I love happiest ofc. The specifics are a little bit irrelevant.

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Nick Drake, Fiona Apple, The Pixies, lots more. Eclectic...

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? Yes, ginormous in fact. But thankfully I like big butts, and I cannot lie.

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Vanilla.

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* All and none. I like the vegemite song. Its cute.