Forums > Social Chat > BEACH SPIN AND PROPOSAL VIA WEBCAM

Login/Join to Participate

Alexander_KoontzBRONZE Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
So... i have this brilliant idea. I am spinning at a bonfire at Huntington Beach CA tomorrow night... streaming on Alex Koontz's Stickam and also had the idea aftermy spin, to propose to my girlfriend in front of all of our friends and family, as well as everyone watching online. any ideas about this? good idea? bad idea?

BurntCrispyPoister
8 posts

Posted:
Can you spell out "Will you marry me?" with fire, tape it, then play it back with tracers for her so she can read it on the camera or television or whatever? Cause that would be sweet.

Bam BamYour Average Every Day Sane Psycho
31 posts

Posted:
I like crispy's idea, but if you can't figure that out, write have some friends write it out in the sand with your fuel while everyone's watching you spin and then light it at the end...... I hope that would work, but the fuel might soak into the sand and make epic fail.....

What, me worry?

Bam BamYour Average Every Day Sane Psycho
31 posts

Posted:
I like crispy's idea, but if you can't figure that out, write have some friends write it out in the sand with your fuel while everyone's watching you spin and then light it at the end...... I hope that would work, but the fuel might soak into the sand and make epic fail.....

What, me worry?