Mathias89stranger
2 posts

Posted:

Hi HOP *waves*
My Name is Matt Urrea but i mostly go by Mathias.. ive been spinning poi for about 3 months and have gotten really into it...i live and grew up in Albuquerque, New Mexico..and yes it is in the USA, i cant tell you how many times ive gotten asked how my english was so good if i lived in Mexico lol i was born on Augest 6th, 1989..my sign is a leo and im 20 years of age..sooo close to 21! i hate it...lol o and just in case you couldnt tell im a male lol
I work about 60hrs a week as a CNA or Nursing Assistant at The University of New Mexico Hospital...which takes up alot of my time frown ...i love most food so picking a favorite is very very hard but i would have to day it would be a close tie between indian and italian food...my favortite colors are any of the cool colors...if you have no idea what im talking about take a look at a color wheel smile
...uh and for the unladen swallow... 8inches? lol
Toys are awesome! i think i can safely say you guys agree since your all here cuz of them lol
My other hobbies include playing music (electric bass guitar), making hemp jewelry, video games, philosophy and lightshows (i mean with handlights...since LED or fire poi could fall into this catagory..).
I am currently not in school but will be enrolled in CNM in the fall
i have alot of favorites since i read a bunch ( no TV lol) but hands down any douglas adams book would be my answer...HHGTG is the censored!!!!
i love anything by quentin tarantino...the Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction movies are some of my favs but really i dont think i can pick one lol

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? Godzilla...why? dude come on its Godzilla...
I dont really have a favorite TV show cuz i dont own a television set but i did enjoy watching Iron Chef when i use to watch TV lol

I really have no idea what i want to be "when i grow up" and have a sneaking suspision that im never gonna "grow up" but thats ok with me lol...as far as a job tho i wanna do something somewhere in the sciences...like medical or physics or something up that alley lol
My favorite composer would have to be Bach...but Jimi Hendrix would have to my all time favorite musician...
Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? ....probly if your asking random strangers...lol
Rocky Road is my favorite ice cream lol

NUTELLA...only cuz its made in the US lol honestly i had no idea what any of those were lol i had to wiki it lol

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Quote: i cant tell you how many times ive gotten asked how my english was so good if i lived in Mexico

While in Alaska upon hearing that she was from Australia, someone asked my mum how she said "7" in her language - some people are a worry! laugh3

Welcome to the madhouse. I'm sure you'll find a lot of total nutcases around the place!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Mathias89...uh and for the unladen swallow... 8inches? lol

Wanna come over? grin

Originally Posted By: Mathias89NUTELLA...only cuz its made in the US lol honestly i had no idea what any of those were lol i had to wiki it lol

Although Nutella is the correct answer, I believe it's actually an Italian creation wink

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

triptricianSILVER Member
UFO Spotting
350 posts

Posted:
HI and welcome to the boards. I used to work as a nursing assistant as well! Tough job you gotta love it and my hat goes off to nurses (and thier assistants) they dont get paid enough for the job they do. As rouge dragon said Welcome to the madhouse.

would rather have a bottle-in-front-of-me than a frontal lobotomy

"The dangers of life are infinate and among them is safety"(geothe)