Page: ...
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey Everyone...

Just a few quick words to say hi and to introduce myself a little..

Well, im a 21 year old female who lives in Brisbane Australia but hails from Masterton in New Zealand..

I have been playing sticks for the past 7 months now, my friend Allie taught me and I love her for it. My fav toy is the short staff, although I have recently bought a new stick that has a lot more length on it and its been interesting to use the two... I also use poi and devil stix and can juggle like a demon...not... I work for an insurance company by the day but during my spare time I work in a lot of mystic fairs doing readings with tarot and palms and auras and such...My fav book is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S Thompson...and also a book Im reading at the moment called "Crossing Over" by john Edwards the medium guy off the telly... The highlight of my life to date was running into The Tea Party after their brisbane concert and hanging out with the drummer Jeff Burrows for beers... That was great.. I saw Tool play the other night and I can say without a doubt that the concert was one of the best I had been to in a long time..go if you get the chance... [Razz]

Well is an honour to finally get to speak to like minded people..hear from you all soon... [Wink]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Page: ...