GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
What are the best fabric tail poi? My tail poi have always been rubbish (cobra and poi poi i think they were)

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
Tail poi, in general, aren't very comfortable (especially for learning and any inside plane moves).

What I'd recommend instead depends on what you're looking for.

For visual effect, any of the glow poi sold here would do great, if you get white socks like the ones HOP sell here you'll also have a good set of practice poi.

For practice and comfort, I personally prefer those new Pendulum Poi HOP are selling, I bought Ronan's version a while back and they're great for practice, and they also look nice on stage.

If you insist on fabric tail poi I'd say your best bet would be HOP, but I still think that tail poi aren't very good for anything past the basics.

Asaf smile

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
I use flowlights on colecord and hyperloop socks for practice. Both are great poi but just fancied some decent tail poi.

On encyclo-poi-dia 1 Zan uses some tail poi in some of the videos that look good quality. Anyone know what they are?