LutunrozBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
Hiya everyone! I'm Mona. I finally decided to join hop...i've first tried poi spinning a few years ago but officialy got addicted to poi last summer...

Hometown: Finistère, France

DOB: 14th March

Sex: F

Occupation(s): Theatre designer/maker

Favorite Food(s): so many... Breton pancakes!...

Favorite Color(s): red

Toys: weavesmiley

Hobbies other than the obvious: making loads of stuffs, designing, sewing, travelling, reading, live music, learning to play the dumbec, spending hours looking at the sea back home that i miss so much here frown , attaching things to my hair, making new friends! ubbrollsmile

Education: Baccalauréat L, BA theatre design

Favorite Book(s): series of books by Daniel Pennac, Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt

Favorite Movie(s): argh! I'll have to say Léon but my film collection doesn't stop there

Favorite TV show(s): Spaced, the simpsons, That 70s show, the A-Team,extreme makeover home edition (really addictive..pathetic but true.lol), newly discovered flight of the conchords (pretty funny hehehe)...

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) learn tai chi, move to Edinburgh, then to Berlin, travel in my future van around the world like those cool hippies lol

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: that's one difficult question... confused really anything.

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): pear, vanilla with bits of tofee and chocolate

Hope this will lead to a friendly poi cooperation ubbangel

EDITED_BY: Lutunroz (1194186406)

[tongue]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Well, I suppose you did answer the key question. AND you're making pancakes and Nutella, so you even get spared the usual Nutella-smearing.

welcome to Home of Poi!

welcome to the Church of Nutella

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura