pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
well today got me thinking about life n stuff, while times are hard and times are good some things can just get you down.
i remembered what date it was today and it made me sad, well 2 months to go and it will be an aniversary of a very sad day in my life.
while trying to hold back a tear i leave you with a memory close to me heart.

I cannot say i love you, because what i feel is more, this feeling that is deep inside a place is no longer sore. For all the times you've been there, for all that we've been through, for all the things i did before, which lead me straight to you. For all my friends, my loved ones and those who taught me truth, I never said my thankyous in my thourghtful youth. Now has come the time, to stand my own firm ground,to find my own bearings, myself did dose found. For those I love deep dearly and those who dried my tears, To all I owe so much to you, you helped me fight my fears.
So this is my sweet thankyou, for all you did for me, you've made my life mean something, you let my soul fly free.
BLAME SUFFER. 15th of October 1970 - 10th of July 2002.
Non-Https Image Link

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So sorry, mate.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
my friend, you seem to be dealing very well with this i can tell you, and if ever you need to out pour PM me, and im here, Its why im here.

Luv u

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

Pyro_TechCrazy Nutter stuck in Farmidale...
264 posts

Posted:
Hey...
I wish you all the best with the next couple of months - I know everyone says it, but it will all be okay eventually...It's always going to hurt, but eventually the really bad stuff will become easier to cope with because there is so much good stuff to remember over the top of it...
Two weeks ago was the anniversary of an awesome fire-twirling and college buddy of mine - Jimmy Moore.
A lot of our close friends are no longer at college, so I had to get through the week surrounding his death by myself and it was pretty hard! The best thing was having a few friends around that could give me hugs and keep me smiling, even though they didnt know Jimmy they were an awesome support.
My advice is to make sure you always have someone handy for a hug!
I miss Jimmy with all my heart, but slowly I have begun finding myself smiling when I think or him more than I cry.
We never forget people that have touched us - my thoughts are with you for your friend's anniversary - keep your chin up, you know we're all here if you need someone to chat to...!

Rach

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
thanks rach.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:

You know we are all here if you ever need us

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Yoyomember
25 posts

Posted:
Hi, i dont know you but i read your msg and it was really close to home...

5 years ago (6 May) my brother died and it was the hardest thing i ever had to deal with...just to say keep you chin up sweetie...

I cant really put anything else i want to say into words so have a hug

Looks like you've got loads of people who care which always helps!
xxx

A beautiful person needs no other merit than they're own existence!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
HUGE hugz man, we love you
xoxxoxoxxo

Currently on the right side up of the world.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:

burn bright, we short candles
love shall rise in firestorm

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I had a close friend die when I was 17 (suicide), another when I was 18 (murdered), and then my father died when I was 24 (mountain climbing). I think the hardest thing after getting over the initial shock and distress is that no one at that age knows how to deal with someone who is greiving the loss of someone close if they aren't greiving as well. My friends weren't much help despite their efforts. They tried too hard when all I wanted was very simple. Here's what I wanted, and this time its for you:

and
to Blame

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Some day the sadness will subside and your friends memory will make you smile instead of cry. Big hugs to you and everyone who has lost someone dear to them and is still hurting.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
thanks guys, it only seems like yesterday since he took his life, he left behind a lot of caring friends as well as a newborn and a dear girlfriend.
his memory lives on and i hope he is happier where he is now than where he was just over 10 months ago, well his mind was made and this is the end result.
just wated to share my mark of respect for a good friend with you guys and point myself in the right direction and say look things aint that bad.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Dang if I was not at the other side of the planet I would take a train / bus / horse / boat and go make you some crepes, tickle your feet and give you a biiiiiiiig bear hug

My heart hugs yours my friends and I am happy to theink in this darker time you are surrounded by te pooka warmth and Nat s magic warm fairy wings.

You are such a beautiful soul PK and I reall am with you in heart, thoughts , soul and spirit

Shine on you beautiful and I am happy to see that through you your friends shines on and touches our souls

With more love and respect than you can imagine
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
since when is paris the other side of the world from edinburgh?? or you off traveling again?

Daiquetmember
29 posts

Posted:
It may or may not help (hugs by the way) but my way of dealing with this is refusing to remember the date of the tragedy... That way i dont have to re-morn each year.

Love Daiquet

whoops

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:

Oh, and Cass is in Thailand right now, as am I. Not exactly opposite Edinburgh, but a long way away indeed!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
have a beautiful time in thailand guys. didnt know thats where you were, last i heard cass was at home in paris, and you were some where??.