_khan_SILVER Member
old hand
768 posts

Posted:
Cosmology ~ a fable in flow

Integrating storytelling, flow arts and ritual, Khan shares the story of the last survivor of a world of magic destroyed when a spell meant to heal it backfires. But what if some of that world lives in us...? What would that mean for the world we live in now?

At: CounterPULSE
1310 Mission Street @ 9th Street
San Francisco, CA

October 27th & 28th, 8 p.m.
$10 donation requested to help cover the cost of the space
no-one turned away for lack of funds

The performance is approximately 1 hour in length and features poi, contact juggling, hoop dance and hoop manipulation (no fire)

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
well beautiful one, I finally made the time to sit down and watch your Cosmology dvd, devotedly, with full engagement.

How rewarding!!

I am moved to tears. Please dont expect anything constructive criticsm just yet, right now I am quite overwhelmed with the beauty and sincerity and power and skill of what you have created. I was completely captured by your story, and could feel the flow, the transformation. What an amazing work.

What an amazing person you are, my friend. Your vision, and your intention, are crystal clear, illuminated to be sure. Wow.I am so lucky to have you in my world. The one we make together.

I will write my action/intention down, dance it and burn it at the solstice ritual this week. Welcome back the sun orb, but well aware of encompassing the balance...

I do hope I can share the dvd with friends who will be gathering for the ritual, they would so love to see such consciousness in flow and in sacred space.

If you want I can attempt useful commentary another time, but for now, just know how proud and happy I am for you. Glad we met, I treasure your spirit. Thank you.

Sorry for such sappiness on a public forum, but you brought the power and the beauty into public space, shared it, and I want to honour that by having the courage to meet you there.

So very impressed, cant wait to see what you do next.
xoxo
a
ps need the new address for your x mas card!

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

_khan_SILVER Member
old hand
768 posts

Posted:
Andrea, thank you. hug

And yes, feel free to share the dvd. Let's keep making this world!

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco