BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
This is my first post. I've been reading, with interest, a lot of the posts here for the last couple of months and after some prompting (from Flash fire, Finn and Frenzie) decided to pipe up.This site is the best it has already provided interstate and international contact with other fire bugs not to mention new best friends winkBut above al has given some GREAT inspiration from many different ppl from all over. Enough to get a man in trouble with work and family for lack of commitment!!I suppose you could say it has IGNITED the flame within again, has stuck a FIRE under my butt, has given me a BURNING desire to twirl more (I won't go on *whinces in pain at cliches* tongue) Anyway (rambling first post blush) just wanted to ask Pele where the relay stands? Are you paying? Do you need ANY assistance?Not being pushy, just a long way away and keen to be in this great idea of yours smile

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Berzerker...Greetings, welcome and thanks. The relay started just over a week ago and will be continuing on along what seems like an erratic path. I don't really understand the question about paying...there really wasn't anything to pay for...everything was donated.Soon the photo's should be in of the equipment use at the spin party and I know it is being passed off again at the end of this month. THank you for your offer of assistance but I think right now all is good. If something pops up...I will keep you in mind wink! Welcome and I am glad you decided to"pipe up"! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
uh-oh...once you get this creature talking, you're in for the long haul!! wink

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Me or Berzerker FlashFire?*LOL* grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
funnily enough...BOTH OF YOU!!! ::flash rubs ear::but I was predominately talking about ye olde bezzie.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
Pele, just wasn't sure if you'd funded it yourself. Who donated the gear (just out of pure curiosity) they deserve thanks for starting this out.You and Flash are cheeky!! tongue

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
In the Spinning thread we have given props to everyone but I'd be more than happy todo it again!!!!!In the relay box is a Pure Flame Staff, a set of Comet Poi w/ fabric marker for signing it and some wonderful pens donated by Malcolm of this site. There is also a set of poi with two chains of different lengths, finger noose/wrist handles and nice wicks with a sign in book made and donated by Adam Rice. The actual race book to chronicle the thing (so that I can accurately get everyone onto the site) is my own little creation.Props to both Adam and Malcolm for all the help. Oh, and Malcolm has donated and programmed a chunk of this site for chronicling this very race grin. Isn't it beautiful???????And me? Cheeky? Never! rolleyesMy best------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele