ducky2108A little bit of a board whore
147 posts

Posted:
Why did I do it. I can't have forgotten. I never forget after the first time. Maybe I was preoccupied.

Having just made a chilli, which is now simmering nicely, and after crumbling the really, really hot dried insanity chillis, I do the most stupid thing ever. I rub my eye. My dear god in heaven, but it burns.

I'm just happy I didn't go to the toliet

Ancient wiseman say "It is very strange person, who, when left alone in room with teacosy, does not try it on"

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
ubbidea Milk disolves the chemical which burns. It might help to wash your eyes in dilute milk (or the dilute milk might hurt like hell, try at your own risk).

Good luck...

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Or anything milky based. I suggest making a petit filous yoghurt pot eye patch. Raspberry, preferably.
EDITED_BY: Aimée (1141063791)

{anthrax}BRONZE Member
Look I've changed my title!
209 posts

Posted:
rofl if you do this... we want pictures! biggrin

anthrax.... it infects, then spreads..... fast

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
clap common sence is alive and well in you ducky ubblolhehe

hug

DrBooBRONZE Member
I invented the decaffinated coffee table.
453 posts

Posted:
You have my sympathies
I always lick my fingers after I've made a chilli to test that all the chilli has gone from my hands.
It's a very silly thing to do. rolleyes

Just thought I'd share! biggrin hug

Boo x

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

If it costs "a penny for your thoughts", but people give you their "two-pence worth", who is getting the extra penny?

ducky2108A little bit of a board whore
147 posts

Posted:
Luckily, the burning has subsided, so I no longer have to go out and find a petit filous tube (or frube) to pour into my tingly tear duct.

However, I washed my hands twice, and scratched my nose, and the pain inducing burniness was still there. If they can survive two applications of Carex, then they deserve the utmost respect

Ancient wiseman say "It is very strange person, who, when left alone in room with teacosy, does not try it on"

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
at least you didnt do what i did once and scratch downstairs in the nether regions... eek

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

LurchBRONZE Member
old hand
929 posts

Posted:
I rubbed my eyes the other day after eating the 'fiery habanero' doritos..... that wasn't fun ubbcrying

#homeofpoi -- irc.newnet.net Come talk to us we're bored frown

Warning: Please Do Not Jump On The Seals

fire flymember
56 posts

Posted:
lol
wish me when ever i touch fish for some odd reason i smell my hands i dont know why but i do be it bait, fresh or cooked for some odd reason i have to smell my hands after touching it, not to nice when pregnany ubblol clap

DoktorSkellSILVER Member
addict
475 posts

Posted:
i was once in the same situation but i rubbed my nose.

It burned to hell and back

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight