SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
greetings all you beautiful HOPers

i am off on hols at 5am in the morn (yes- hours like that DO exist! )

im off to sydney on the train... and then on saturday i leave for merimbula. weeeeeeee. (for those who dunno where im talkin bout- its ok... your not missin much. jus lots of fire twirling on beaches muhehehe )

one bad thing bout train... i cant take any kero on board!!! no flammable liquids and i highly doubt that in 2 weeks by my self im gunna use a 1Lt bottle of kero... grrrr. i probly can... well- im jus gunna have to make sure i will!
but how i said in another thread i was gunna use my staff for the 1st time NYE... pfft- that idea has flown out the window... it wont fit! i already have to much luggage as it is... so my poi will jus have to do.

i may be on some times during my time off- but just incase- i would like to take this oppurtunity now to say Merry Christmas, Happy New Year... and i hope everyone has a good new year full of lots of fire, friends and fun!

& &
SpArKiE

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Happy Christmas and New Year Sparkie and all HOP peeps

Here is a *lovely* picture of me looking rather inebriated at my Christmas Party. I always take people wishing me a "Merry" Christmas, very much to heart as you can see!

[image]https://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/77eecb12/bc/Pink+Wings+Kat.jpg?bcI1aA.Af4HbpJV5[/image]

Pink Poi - do I get a certified pink stamp now that I gave myself pink wings????

Since we did not win the competition (berating myself) you can give me pink status and I will confer Angel status on you! (Well I am a minister of the Eucarist, so there is some authority of sorts there)

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Kat. of course you can have a pink stamp

*gets out certified pink stamp and stamps Kat*

there. now officially certified pink!

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
To all of you, my beautiful spinning friends...

Peace, Love, Health, Prosperity and Happiness to all of you! May you have a year full of beautiful new experiences, good deeds, and more 's than 's.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Good will to all poi people and all that..

I hope you have a fantastic holiday season, I won't be able to post anymore from friday as I will be in deepest darkest africa.. trying to find some fuel for a burn.. just as well I got some electro glows from Malcolm.. (thank you)

Hope you all enjoy the time off..

Happy holidays y'all..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Yay! I'm certified pink!
Non-Https Image Link

Thanks Alice!

Non-Https Image Link

You've earned your wings my child!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats