Str8JakitDealing in Perception & Probability
135 posts

Posted:
did a search, found noting on here about this. so if there is a recipes thread already, link it.....now on to food.

i am always on the look out for new recipes. last night i made chicken, broccoli and cheese dish my daughter loved. you take the chicken, shred it, mix it in with what ever cheese you like, and the broccoli. cook the chiken first. season how ever you like. i use rance dressing. then you bake in a croissant.

it got me thinking, i could get some good recipes from all over the world from you all. so let's share food ideas shall we? any kind from grill to vegan. let's have some of your best ideas.....cause i am running out of my own ubblol

Legal and illegal are a point of view. All that matters is morality.

If there's a shadow in your life, then there is also sunshine. Perception is everything.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
There is one. It's full of yummy stuff..... let me go look for it. BRB

[edit] [Old link] Don't blame me if all the chocolate recipes make you fat ubblol
EDITED_BY: Skulduggery (1137074536)

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Str8JakitDealing in Perception & Probability
135 posts

Posted:
lmao. i'm already pudgy so i won't blame you ubblol thanks

Legal and illegal are a point of view. All that matters is morality.

If there's a shadow in your life, then there is also sunshine. Perception is everything.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
I know a few good recipes that are tasty and satisfying........unfortunatly their illegal and cant be mentioned on a pg board

tongue

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

There's also that one.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie