Forums > Social Chat > the web page ( mine .. sorta)

Login/Join to Participate

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
hey everyone.. thanks for the great hello's and whatnot.. so i thought i'd jump right in and ask for some help .. it's about my web page.. okay so i'm a fire performer.. not a webmaster , but between the two of us in Ash Circle we have one decent computer and it lives at my house .. so 'm the guy .. this is my first try at web design and i'd like to hear advice ( likes and dislikes ) suggestions and any reports of messed up graphics ( it looks good on my computer but someone already pointed a failed graphic thanks Malcom ) i think i fixed it up .. so any advice will be welcomed whole heartedly ... pax,
ivan

thats right i look like an albino ape that has had a bad day.. go ahead say something stupid... i dare ya !

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
a disclaimer .. okay so i do perform with fire and i hope to make it a profession ( although perhaps 32 is too old to change jobs but i'm not getting any younger ) so when i say i'm a fire performer maybe i should say " i'm a fire performer sorta..."

thats right i look like an albino ape that has had a bad day.. go ahead say something stupid... i dare ya !

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
right and now after i pull my head out of my armpit i realize i did not put a link to the webpage and so ..... the Ash Circle web Page

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
very nice. Like the backgrounds n stuff. Haven't got very far into it yet. I'll come back when i have more to report

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ooh. Very impressive indeed. I want to go to one of your shows now.

Any chance of a UK tour?

Meh

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
ya know i think that would be a good idea ash circle world tour .... but maybe we're getting ahead of ourselves... we just want to make a living doing something fun.. travelling is in our future and one day the UK
thanks for the kudo's

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There are so many troupes from across the globe that I've heard good stuff about and want to see. Incendium, 1337 (fka Tribe of the Burning Sock) to name but 2.

I think they should all tour. Perhaps we should organise a global globe fire tour.

If it does happen remember it was my idea in the first place and I want 10% of any profits

Meh

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
thumbs up mate!

kick ass site...

this is your first web design??? you sure???

keep up the great work!

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Oh C@ntus ... you say such nice things.

(This message has not been edited either ... that line just came up for no reason)

[ 13 October 2002, 12:32: Message edited by: Ðraevon ]

Rick aka LokiBRONZE Member
134 posts

Posted:
Nice site.

I think you should embed some fonts.

-Rick aka Loki
oh, man, a signature?... uuh... this is like coming across wet cement... uuh, shoot, I had something clever I was saving... I hope I don't run out of sp

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
i wonder if i should ignore him or what?

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
ignoring loki can be a way of life if you want to try it .. it's tougher when he's drinking your juice ...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was ignoring him already. But thanks for the tip.

Meh

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
i think you should attempt it when he's drinking your juice and trying to convince you to embed fon't which i cannot do ... but so far i'm pleased with the webpage .. a few things need to be added but i'm not sure what yet....