PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
You get to make your own set from this thing??? How cool Malcolm and innovative!!!!All the satisfaction of your own creation with guidelines so no questions...wa-hoo! grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 28 March 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Call it prime timing as I had just signed back on!!!!! Thanks Malcolm...I can't wait to try them out!!!!! grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
URGH!I go out to lunch for 30 minutes (to Poi in the park of course) and THIS happens smile)I need to be more attentive in future smileJosh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
It's oaky Josh..if we meet up on your trip tothe US...I'll let you try them out! wink

Pele

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Don't you think, seeing as there are so many people on this board, senior membership should be pushed up to say 60 posts?peace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
gee...here i am trying hard to study and stay away from the computer and sort my life out and Malcolm does this to me wink - haha never mind though, i am writing a script to check the BB every 10 seconds; it's really cool whenever there is a post by Malcolm with the word 'free' in it replies: 'hehe that'd be me Malcolm grin'... it's really funny though, i think if i won anything that has to do with electronics and LEDs etc now i'd just smash it on my head; it's bad enough that i have to study them all day long frown - a nice fire set on the other hand would be a great pressie malcolm...mmmm...seriously i'll try and come up with an LED circuit design myself when i finish exams and if it's any good i'll send you a prototype to try out...btw well done for that Pele - i think you deserved that the most; keep it up winkhappy swinging,Simos

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
quote:
Don't you think, seeing as there are so many people on this board, senior membership should be pushed up to say 60 posts?peace outgarbo
on the camaro messageboard i am on, a senior member is some one with 150 posts.i reached 900 posts about a month ago and have been there about 3 times since then. This is my new home.This was a pretty cool little "contest" Malcom. & Congrats Pele.Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain