Forums > Social Chat > The day the music died.......

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
AREGH! so wheres all the ppls? and the postings? and the lufferly HoPpitypoi ppl to keep me company on my lunch break?? *sob*whimper*pout*...

Currently on the right side up of the world.

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
I'm here but opps I just finished lunch sorry darlin I'm back to my study!!!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*sigh* and i bet you havent checked your Pm's yet either byron.... `

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
them good ole boys were takin acid, but why?
singing this'll be the day that I fry

so what do you want to talk aboot? I'm up for just aboot anything. except 1.2MB floppy disks. don't get me started on those.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
lol, ok master sodium.... lets talk about... how rock stars are overated!
or.
about the origin of peanut butter!

or lets just make up lymerics!

There once was a woman named Norah....

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Actually PMs were checked, But... grrrr my hotmail account has decided to deny me access. I'll try to figure it all out later but I really do need to go study now. If your that bored, unhook your mouse and turn it into a makeshift poi!!! Better yet unplug your keyboard or maybe even your monitor and see how hard it is to corkscrew with two unevenly weighted poi!!!
hmmmm this sounds like more fun than study...

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
. . . whose sexual side was a bore-a
til she got into pain
and bought whips and chain
now I'm suspended above her floor-a

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Byron, do you want me to cutnpaste into pm for you what i sent via email???

master Na

There once was a man named jack
had a hideously hairy back
he bent over one day
and his friends ran away!
at the sight of the hair in his CRACK!

ARGH!

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
but c'mon, rock stars are not overrated. I mean look at fred durst (limp bizquick) he's like SOOOOOOOO cool . and marilyn manson, I buy his music cause he's like damn evil. just listen to him. he'll let you know just how evil he is. just as long as you buy his new album.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
i dont need to buy his album to knwo what a buttmonkeylicker he is.

eerm
evil
i meant evil
`

but i mean seriously, these days bands just come and go! being a rockstar has as much credibility as being a pollitition!

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
there one was a sailor from brighton
who said to his girl "its a tight one"
she said "shut your face.
you're in the wrong place
there's plenty of room in the right one"

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
nah dont worry bout it Flynt, it sometimes happens on hotmail and usually its all good after a few hours. Besides next time I'll have time to read it will be 2morrow. Catcha lata, enjoy your weekend every1. Oh yeah and I take no responsibility for the death or injury of anyone who does try to make a poi out of their monitor.

BOO-KA-SHA-KA!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
I know what you mean, its like every band has a two album lifespan. and the ones who get big suck ass, or were good, and start sucking right after I buy a t-shirt. plus all the over-play they get on the radio gets on my nerves. thats probably the main reason I got into electronic music.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
thats terrible!

i hope you are making these up as you go along?
rofl

*mental blank*

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
plus they all seem to be bands of 12 year olds now......

ugh!

Byron, be good honey, have a nice weekend, talk to you monday....

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
unfortunately I can't say that they are mine originally. I've had times where I made a techno song, and then heard a very, very similar song not to far after. I think I heard it, but didn't choose to recall it until I thought it was mine.

but I'm not copying them from a magazine or website or anything. but I might have heard them, possibly while high and not remembered until now. I hope they're mine though.

I know of a poi-er called flynt
who went to HoP for a stint
her day was a bore
for she had not a whore
and dealt with me til she went

[ 20 September 2002, 16:20: Message edited by: master sodium ]

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
theres only one prob with your last lymeric master Na

There once was HoPper called Flynt
Caused other young HoPpers to squint
For although her name
was probably to blame
SHE WAS A GIRL

ok the last line doesnt rhyme.
but i think it gets my point across...

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
sorry. but I fixed it so its all better now.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
and its nice to see people are still using my abbreviated name. cause I always liked the way Na looked better then sodium. but the people wanted sodium, and sodium they got.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
hehhehee ok,
what would i want with a whore?
iother than that, TRULY POETIC JEANYUS!
rofl

i like the Na bit, i think i copied it off bender tho...... *shrug*

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, and I think society is to blame. all the androcentrism that goes around just causes us to think that a person would more likely be a male then female. although the odds are that it more likely would be female.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*GASP!*
if you read your lymerick again. it sounds like YOU are a substitute whore.....

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
"what would I want with a whore?"-flynt

to keep you entertained, what else. maybe living in the only state in USA with legalized prostitution I just think people could use a good whore to keep them busy.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
no no, I'm not a whore, they charge money.

and I said went, not came

[ 20 September 2002, 16:31: Message edited by: master sodium ]

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
wellll you have a point there. but technically i blame my nick. tisnt a particularaly feminine name i know, It doesnt have the word fluffy, or pink, or fairy or anything girly in it. I dont tend to put lots of "girl-isms" in my posts either. (no offence to anyone that does, i think they is luffly ` )

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
do you think a whore would do my work for me?
i mean, probably she'd have to if i was paying her....
but i cant see the point of paying someone else to do something i can quite happily procrastinate at by myself...

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, at least I'll get it right from now on (I hope). but its much more fun to blame society rather then yourself. because it was society that lays out what is masculine or feminine.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
that really depends on what country you are in.

like, in most western countries, there are supposed to be more women than men. There are some small towns in australia, where the men are outnumbered three to one...
but if you were in a middle eastern country, or asian country, chances are there would be more men than women......

technically because you are in the USA, youshould have assumed im female.... `

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
you know, a whore doesn't have to be a lady. there are plenty of man-whores out there. and nobody said you would be paying the whore either. a whore is a whore, on or off duty. at least, thats the law here.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, since we are a multi-national organization here, I would go by the worldwide average, in which case I still shoulda assumed you were a lady.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
yes but are they actually called man whores? and isnt there some sort of terminologyjust for them?

i would assume if you were a computer programer you would leave your job title at the office when you went home..... same should probably apply to whores. unfortunately theres such a stigma attached to that particular profession that i guess they are whores 100% of the time...

Page: