Forums > Social Chat > Incendium Members in Crusty 7 Video

Login/Join to Participate

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Hey Kids,

For those interested in seeing fire performance in movies and videos etc, you can see Ðraevon and Stae of Incendium (Fire Breathing) and 2 or 3 other Brisbane fire twirlers (Twirling) on the latest Crusty Demons of Dirt video release - "Crusty 7".

The fire performing footage on this video was taken on the Australian leg of the Crusty World Tour in May and June of 2001.

Ðraevon
of Incendium
www.incendium.org

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
And how would folks in other countries find such a video Mr Draevon?

Meh

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
MAD I love the crusty videos. I looks forward to seeing some AUS twirlers in action!

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Mr C@ntus,

Crusty Videos are produced by Fleshwound Films ... you can visit their website at the following address:

https://www.fleshwoundfilms.com

Although your local video/DVD Rental store may have it available.

Ðraevon

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Thank you muchly Mr Draevon.

Meh

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Always happy to help Mr C@ntus

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That's always good to know Mr Draevon.

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Are you guys being nice to each other or making fun of each other?

I honestly can't tell...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I think they are making fun of uniformity and society were you say Mr.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
We're being nice and surreptitiously bumping the thread in one easy package.

Killing 2 stones with one mr birdie.

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Charles, can't they be doing both of your suggestions simultaneously, and on top of that many other things besides, as Mr. C@ntus has just told mr. you and mr. us, about mr. birdie?

fraid i can't play dvd, but would love to see you perform, and the Crusty stuff too, i'm sure. so from Fleshwound Films' site, it's motocross, huh? maybe seen a lil on tv, never in person. each xtreme sport gettin its own music genre, now, huh? like Vans Warped Tour making indie rock the thing for skaters (though some who used to listen to Busta Rhymes, who they listenin to now?) what does the music for Crusty sound like? i only kinda know Agent Orange, will hear a few from their video of a few years ago, they're behind & recent ones on soundtrack page just say "coming soon." so what's it sound like, huh, and did you perform at a motocross, or were you shot separately and mixed in, and were you spinning at all to these kinda tunes, Ðraevon?

[ 13 September 2002, 17:25: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Mr FireMike,

Yeppers, The Crusty Demons are freestyle motor cross people.

I'm not really sure what music those motorcycle fellows call their own. The only songs I knew from Crusty 7 were a Papa Roach song and a few Powerman 5000 songs. The rest was a sort of generic grungy metal rock type thing.

We went on tour on the Australian leg of the Crusty World Tour, which mean that we performed 3 shows in each of Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne on consecutive weekends. We came on after a BMX dirt jumping session and performed for 2-3 minutes to the backing of some strange tribal music (we were supposed to be 'The Crusty Tribe' ... we had a dwarf with a drum and everything). So we ran around breathing fire off of dead car bodies and etc until some motor cyclers came on and chased us away.

It was all buckets of fun, and landed me in hospital a month later with a gammy liver from too much fire breathing in too short a time (plus I got fuel in my sinal cavities during the excitement of the first night in Brisbane). Now I have Gilbert's Syndrome, which only affects me if I get dehydrated, or fall asleep on a hot night.

As a popular website tells me: People with Gilbert's syndrome are not ill.

The moral to the story is, now I only breathe when I 'have to'. I am happy to field any questions.

Ðraevon

Adding a Mr or Miss is a simple way to practice good etiquette.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
and a good way of sexing your tags too.

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
And them dwarf drummers dont come cheap.

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
well, Lord Ðraevon (Mr. FireMike - ptaaawwwphhh!)

we share something yet little known in our family here. i just got out of the hospital after no particular moment of swallowing or inhaling, liver's got a couple enzymes just 5% jumpy now (though i think liver & maybe kidney were wired the first 5-6 days before doctors - i'd a made a poor pate or steak & pie), so it's bronchodilators on the airpump for me for a while at home. good to hear from a long-term vet of this stuff, was mainly paraffin "lamp oil," hadn't reacted before, this brand from a discount "world market" chain under their name didn't have msds to give out, prolly from an Asian island with no recipe, so impurities unknown. so much for the medicine.

one big mystery is, what makes the distinctive big single round glowin ball in each lung on the CAT scans (and little stuff around), that's not like germ pneumonia at all. but my sputum or a biopsy through my nose wouldn't, doc Fernandez calculates, give a big enough sample to test for presence of petrochems. so don't know if it's just my lungs' inflammation, or residual fuel/gas. . . would it move if i was in a diff position during the CATs? the msds from good companies, Lamplight Farms & Sterno note that the residue is considered very difficult to remove from the container, so it's not really considered clean from consumer to recycling without going to a specialty place to clean it. so how long does it linger? do you have any medical input?

stateside, most pyros laugh at Baccardi 151 & grain alcohol coz it's usually drunk frat boys who heard, "hey, you know what i think you can do with this stuff" then blow way drunk. but maybe it's a better fuel when i do it in future? what do you use? the guerney pusher from ER up to the main hospital ward was already giving me his tips for swilling his mouth before & after Baccardi & grain with milk, coz i hear it's rough holding in the mouth before & between blows. tell me anything?

the hospital cases here are few, zero literature & i have an exceptional pulmonary doc now, except a few very old baby swallowings. lucky i knew Pele's case, he said it was "invaluable." the docs are thrilled, she and minorly, i, now constitute the US knowledgebase on this little mishap.

tell me about Gilbert's Syndrome, Ðraevon.

[ 14 September 2002, 13:36: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yo, Ðraevon!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Right yes ... Glibert's Syndrome ... Let's see:

Gilbert's Syndrome is a fairly common, mild liver disorder. People with this disorder have a moderate, fluctuating increase in serum bilirubin, a yellow pigment excreted by the liver into bile.

Small amounts of bilirubin are normally present in the blood. It is produced from the natural breakdown of hemoglobin (the red pigment of red blood cells) in bone marrow, the spleen and other organs. It is carried to the liver in the blood. In the liver, it undergoes a series of chemical changes and is then excreted into bile. Next, it undergoes further chemical changes in the intestines, and from there passes out of the body. However, when red blood cells breakdown excessively or there is interference in the bile excretion process, the amount of bilirubin increases and may produce jaundice - a yellow discoloration of the skin and/or eyes .

In people with Gilbert's Syndrome, the bilirubin level often goes up and down. At times, it may be within the normal range. At other times, the level will be higher than normal, but not dangerously so.

So there we go ... for me, it basically means that I feel quite unwell if I get dehydrated ... I occasionally end up in the hospital with terrible abdominal pains, every now and then I end up in hospital with bizzare allergic (?) reactions (may be unrelated), and if I fall asleep on a hot night, I wake up 20 minutes later freezing cold and drenched in sweat. It seems my body looses it's ability to regulate body temperature when I fall asleep.

But it's not like that all the time.

Ðraevon

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
thanx, Ðraevon,

be well with Gilbert's.

and you shed a little light on my liver too.

l'chaim, buccaneer friend!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US