PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
first time i was there even though it was
cold and ended up raining i enjoyed the pretty
lights nice and relaxing great atmosphere

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Glad you had a good time!

'twas a shame the rain scared a lot away and the beacon was full of water so there was no cozy fire for our last winter warm fuzzy fest

Next one will be up the other end of the beach for spring... 'twill be a beautiful night I'm sure!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
to be shore twill be be a fine night to fwirl
hope im still in brizzy to come along

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
kindred, we're having burns on beaches here in SoCal too, in the Orange coast section between LA & San Diego, tho they're not officially sanctioned, and around here the. . .peace officers. . .aren't even used to seeing it! fortunately our home burn beach is doubly out of sight of them, (1) cause they don't wanna go down the steps and ramp to the beach, cause they don't wanna trudge back up (2) cause we got a sick cavey area way out of their sight over a rock pass off the beach too. in fact, check out our pix of some of it at our site, then tell us if you have pix so we can see what y'all are doing down under on your beaches:

https://members.lycos.co.uk/orangefire/

~ Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

3,492 posts

Posted:
Hey FireMike! Some of the photos didn't want to show themselves to me... but what i did see looked awesome!

If you click on my home page you can see photos of Moon Fest there....

Tiz lovely to see people gatheringing in the same way all round the world!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
... is is the same earth and same water that washes up on the sores after all.... *:.