Page:
master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
so I just built me a new toy. a wonderful, beautiful new toy. its basically a fire mace with a ring attached to the end for twirling. REALLY big fireball

anyways I'm looking for a good name for it, so I'm putting it out for any suggestions you people might have.

so lets hear the names

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
oh, byron, even if this was used for evil, I couldn't hit a yoda bong. any bong really. and I already refer to it as you mother f@cking son of a f@cking bitch.

speaking of bongs, maybe El Kabong, cause it makes that sound across my legs alot. thankfully I haven't had a head shot yet.

damn wicking needs to arrive so I can lite the bastard up and christen it with a name.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
well, how about give respect (love already understood) to its mom (whomever THAT is, *cough*)
and call it what it calls you to call it:

HUGE F@CKING BASTARD (oh, did ya mean to use it as a performance name when parents were with their kids? the kids don't mind, tho, if the parents aren't there) or some spontaneous variation?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
possibly the Big Green Bastard, since its gonna be strictly green flame. but I'm still leaning towards macey pain.

Stellamember
63 posts

Posted:
Well you could name it after me IRIS, someone told me Iris was the goddess of the rainbow, and then i found out she's also goddess of the underworld, war and death.
Pretty name, deeper dark meaning, BWA HAA HA HA HAAA!

rocketfire_tothemoon@hotmail.com CARPE DIEM seize the day and you will never regret your actions

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
call it carol?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Macey Bastard, the Big Green Pain Machine

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
macey pain, the big green bastard!

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
ok, just tried out the wordsmith's twists, like ya original better side to side, sodium!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
'Ow aboot Mr. Macey pain the BIG green illegitamit child, who is fat

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
please bram, it would be Ms. macey pain. I would feel really sorry for any male who has the name of macey.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
yay. got my wicking, I got my wicking. ::does a nice touchdown style dance::

soon the big green flame shall descend upon us. resistance is futile.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Yay. Well then call it "BIch that hurts like shit"

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Page: