TheCleanermember
23 posts

Posted:
My system is kind of slow, so when the animations were loading they did so frame by frame. This was actually easier to learn from. Then watching it anitmated showed me what it looks like. IF there was a way to view frame by frame on demand I think it would help a lot of people. I remember a post about the windmill, stating that it was hard to tell what she is doing. In slow-mo it's much more clear. BLAH, BLAh, BLah, Blah, blah....

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Malcolm,I think it would be a great idea as some of them whip past it's hard to figure out what is going on...and visuals in this art help!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

TheCleanermember
23 posts

Posted:
the animations are great. By looking at them frame by frame I was able to follow in "slow-mo" with my hands. Maybe leaving the animations as is (not compressing) and just posting the "still-frames" on the same page will reduce bandwith being used and still acomplish the mission. smile Kudo's on your reply time Malcolm. I respect those that love what they do, do what they love, and do it well.