MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:

ok i am not sure if this is the right place for this post but oh well.
I am a lame ass at any video editing software even when i did a module at uni i was crap, SO i thought ubbidea i will get the apperently swiss army knife of editing ( in other words lame) quick time pro cause all i want is a simple movie of my firespinning just for my own record........So i have gotten as far as putting different clips together now i wanna put some audio over the top but even on following instructions this doesnt work when it inports in it will play then half way through the movie it turns to a white screen????? confused WHY i asked myself.......... if anyone could help me with this problem i will be eternaly greatfull

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
shrug

Have you got the right system requirements like enough RAM and stuff? Also, have you tried exporting a finished video and seeing if the problems still happen on that? It could just be playback while editing which goes crappy...

Hope that helps. I don't do video editing and haven't for about 4 years so sorry if it doesn't!

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:
I have got loads of space ( i need it to run the graphics programs that i have) :its weird it just turns white on top of a movie and will play audio but not visual.. i am sure i will find the way...thanks anyway