Forums > Social Chat > This is pretty messed up!

Login/Join to Participate

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
I was on the internet over the weekend, and I think I have found one of the most screwed up things ever! Not nasty or anything, I wouldn't do that to you guys, but still, if you have the time, check it out.This is what I am talking about.------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

theblackunicornmember
119 posts

Posted:
what kind of screwed up individual came up with that? i haave to admit..it is almost funny tho...------------------'' not all who wander are lost'' J.R.R. Tolkien'' its better to burn out...then to fade away'' Def Leppard

its to dying in anothers arms and why i had to try it......

GlowWormBRONZE Member
84 posts

Posted:
OMG!!!! I almost had a heart attack!!! The heading kinda gave it away though. It took me a few seconds!Haven't looked at the rest of it------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
I know of some that are *way* worse than that, but after this, you guys aren't going to trust me with urls anymore. Maybe I'll get an alias or an accomplice. I think my last one got erased by the powers that be. It wasn't *that* bad...

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
as long as I don't lose my mp3's.............

Jesus helps me trick people.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
If that was real... I'd seriously kill you because I'm on a computer at Game Empire wink.