Forums > Social Chat > The Sentence Game.......

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
My first attempt to make a social post.....

This is a fun little game that is actually a take of a drinking game i used to play. During the game if anyone drew a Jack we would have to make a sentence.
The person who drew the card would say one word like :the: then the next person would say :the dog: then next:the dog just: and on and on and on till someone messed the sentence up. Then that person would have to drink.

I'll start out with a word and everyone add one word to the sentence per reply.
Now the trick is just before you post highlight the expanding sentence from the post before and Ctrl key + C (copy) the sentence and then Ctrl key + V (paste) the sentence into your post so in a little while we can have "The Official HoP Sentence" (If i am allowed to say that)

Have fun everyone This oughta get pretty funny biggrin peace

I'll start:

The...

Peace, Love, Circles

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking..

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

RovoGOLD Member
544 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's....

Peace, Love, Circles

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated......(is that even a word btw? i say it all the time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

RovoGOLD Member
544 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits...

Peace, Love, Circles

inertiaBRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into..

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into.. perfectly

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into while...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

RovoGOLD Member
544 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced

Peace, Love, Circles

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices... (god im good tonite! tongue)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Kellymember
43 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices made...

Hmm some grammer and punctuation could be good in here! biggrin

Kelly

Willing to be taught....learn quick and man I am good with a whip!

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
noooooooooooooooooooooo

don't even think about putting a full stop!

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which...

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

RovoGOLD Member
544 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should...

At the bottom of your post for the next 20 posts post if you think there should be punctuation or not:

NO!

Peace, Love, Circles

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should......BE

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut....

**giggles**

RovoGOLD Member
544 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into

Peace, Love, Circles

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into .........CUBES

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and...

**giggles**

zeuyaBRONZE Member
22 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and...
DISSOLVED

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in...

**giggles**

Kellymember
43 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol...

Willing to be taught....learn quick and man I am good with a whip!

Necrusmember
113 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free. . .

Metal Rulezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free gelatin

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

ieuanBRONZE Member
holy man
110 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free gelatin popsicles

Gather your harps from the willow trees, dust off the ancient strings. Call the bards and prophets, let them sing healing and freedom. Let light and love flow from the strings, colors of revelation.

RovoGOLD Member
544 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free gelatin popsicles that

Peace, Love, Circles

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free gelatin popsicles that wobble

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

RovoGOLD Member
544 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free gelatin popsicles that wobble in-time...

Peace, Love, Circles

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free gelatin popsicles that wobble in-time to..

**giggles**

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free gelatin popsicles that wobble in-time to renditions

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
The chicken likes to eat chicken and pork while dancing naked on everyone's bums while pecking at the big chocolate covered peanut brownie which actually wasn't made for pecking but for cooking people's mangulated tid-bits into perfectly sliced slices which should be cut into cubes and dissolved in alcohol-free gelatin popsicles that wobble in-time to renditions of

**giggles**

Page: