AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
As reported in a Syndey newspaper today:"Corporate managers note: when trying to build confidence and motivation in your workers through exercises like fire-walking, make sure they don't burn their feet. Thirty colleagues found out the charred way that such bonding adventures can go wrong. Seven were admitted to hospital with deep burns, 13 with less serious injuries and 10 were treated at a medical centre after the botched exercise at Salamander Bay, near Newcastle."Spike would have been proud - Newcastle's not too far from Woy Woy (of which he said: "it's the only above ground cemetary on earth")feeling very silly this Friday afternoon... winkade

Kinniemember
7 posts

Posted:
*chuckles to herself*Haven't these people head of picnics? That's so funny though, next thing they'll be doing "trust falls" and breaking their backs. At my school orientation, one of the freshmen broke his collarbone doing that! He was going out for football too. It was a shame. Really.hah, "charred way." I love that.

Pardon me while I burst into flames. I've had enough of the world, and its people's mindless games...- incubus