Page: ......
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey Everyone...

Just a few quick words to say hi and to introduce myself a little..

Well, im a 21 year old female who lives in Brisbane Australia but hails from Masterton in New Zealand..

I have been playing sticks for the past 7 months now, my friend Allie taught me and I love her for it. My fav toy is the short staff, although I have recently bought a new stick that has a lot more length on it and its been interesting to use the two... I also use poi and devil stix and can juggle like a demon...not... I work for an insurance company by the day but during my spare time I work in a lot of mystic fairs doing readings with tarot and palms and auras and such...My fav book is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S Thompson...and also a book Im reading at the moment called "Crossing Over" by john Edwards the medium guy off the telly... The highlight of my life to date was running into The Tea Party after their brisbane concert and hanging out with the drummer Jeff Burrows for beers... That was great.. I saw Tool play the other night and I can say without a doubt that the concert was one of the best I had been to in a long time..go if you get the chance... [Razz]

Well is an honour to finally get to speak to like minded people..hear from you all soon... [Wink]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OHHH I guessed it too...!!
principessina.
wowsers, I love this language!
Pk we wanna come to your wedding.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Written by: Valura

wowsers, I love this language!
Pk we wanna come to your wedding.

smile me too its kinda simplistic... its just the pronunctiation that gets me.. being there i learnt so much.

erm i left you a message in my intro!. hug

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Valura tells us about your new place ?. Does it really have lots of room im the back garden to twirl ?

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
it has a quarter of an acre!! hugeeeeeee

many firey partys to come believe me!!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
and a beach too!

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
backyards are so kewl!! biggrin

mine's a bit overgrown - dang mower man not doing his job properly! anyone wanna come to murgon and mow my lawn for me?? tongue

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
I can't wait to see the new place Valura, the property sounds great. I'll help decorate the babyies room. biggrin

35 more sleeps!!! bounce :bounc2:

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Oh yayyyyy I'm so exited for you guys!!! (and selfishly myself too.... for the fact that you will be closer to me!!! hahaha!!! Yippy YAY) bounce

can i help decorate bubba's room toooooo ubblove

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

firedancingfairyenthusiast
201 posts

Posted:
I'm going to miss you too...

We must stay in touch.

May infinite, bountiful blessings cascade upon you, troy and your little bundle of joy to come. You truly will be loving, wonderful parents. Talk soon sweet one...

kiss

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh yes yes yes~!~!!
what a great idea~!!
look pixie

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

what do you think? hug hug hug hug

3,492 posts

Posted:
Yup definately!!!!!! lil bub will LOVE it!!!

....ok so you already done the walls then.... hehehe (that was quick eek ...... wink ) ....what do you think about fluffy pinkypurpley and blue glow in the dark carpet.....? biggrin

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh yes... as long as its in our room too!!! If arsn will let me.

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
sorry for pokin my nose into your business, but those are purdy walls. but i don't know about glow in the dark carpet, might keep bub awake.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Wow, imagine having pics like that on your wall as a kid, you're going to be a fantastic Mom! Big congrats to you!!! Hugs X Kat

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
oh my goodness!! eek that is SOOOOOO bootiful!!! biggrin

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
YAY!
The great thing about it is that my dad is a prof artist too so it wont be a problem....

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
ooohhh...lucky valura! professional artists in the family always come in handy!! biggrin

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
my boss is a bitch

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
why is your boss a bitch>?

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
hug hug

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
kiss

hey hun - I went in a tunnel yesterday. Hope morning sickness is treating you well!

snuggly hugs from fairyland hug hug2 hug

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
hug Hold on there girl. She can only make life hell for a little while longer, even though it seems like forever. hug

23 more sleeps!!! bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OHHHHHH a tunnel fairy?!?!?

At the moment guys I dont have internet access, so it is hard to update.
My boss is a cow cause she told me that since I have been pregnant my appearnace has dropped. It was a slap in the face to a pregnant woman. YOU try throwing up four times an morning and looking like a stepford wife.
I am so offended...I am going to go back to sales and getting out of L and D...

I took a one thousand dollar a month paycut to work here for the experience and all the experience I am getting is being treated like [censored].

Fairy I shall reply to your heart warming pm as soon as I get internet back up at home.

Love you all...

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug

have a stack of hugs to plunder when you need them

hug hug hug

3,492 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug X a million trillion bazillion

love you to iddy biddy bits kristy.... been thinking of you loads and sending you SO much love ubblove

Your boss sounds horrible angry I don't know how you put up with such disrespectful, unreasonable, unnnesssssasssssery harsh treatment...

I have so much respect for you... angel and wish a world of blessings and happiness for you hug ubblove hug

Sending some mean ass butt kickin pixies to your cranky pants bitch of a boss!!!

And sending infinite wishes and blessings and all things good and peaceful and blissful to you....::::::*

ubbloveLove you Kristy ubblove

meditate grouphug meditate

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Sometimes you just can't win when it comes to work .

The biggest problem is you have to be perfect in their eyes which isn't fair to anyone.

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
what a bitch your boss is. do you think that she set out to offend you?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Honestly? I think she wants to get rid of me cause Im pregnant... she was so nice to me until she found out I was up the duff...
Now she cant even talk to me nicely.
Well I quit on Tuesday anyway so she can shove it... Im just waiting for the blowback

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Burn your bridges once in your life ? .

3,492 posts

Posted:
Ohhhh reallly !!!! biggrin You Quit!!! biggrin YAY I'm happy for you!!!... ubbidea ummm is that the right answer.... coz i *am* happy for you... I don't think you should put up with that [censored].... so I'm happy you quit!

must be scarey though hug hug hug

ubblove hug grouphug hug ubblove

Page: ......