Forums > Social Chat > Malcom Why would you close down the performers for hire board??

Login/Join to Participate

Ignis Devocomember
67 posts

Posted:
This was a good resource for those of us who are professional performers...so why would you close down the board??

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Ok Malcolm,So how come I can no longer find the old original discussion board.Have you hidden it, or hass it gone to old threads heaven??That thing is part of history, its the cultural heritage of the site. Please, bring it back for the sake of future generations of newbie poi people.Cheers Glass

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Sheesh glass, it's not that big a deal, hardly anyone ever went into it anyway, except to post...But thats all IMHO and are we still friends?((((((((glass)))))))) "OUCH!"------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Malcolm, Groovy.Charles, you're still a dude.I though you would have been interested in the preservation of ancient things winkThe reason I went to look for it was to find the origanal posts about those lovely LAPers.(((((((glass)))))))I wish I knew what all those brackets meant??