Forums > Social Chat > Advice Needed Please: What UV Colors To Get?

Login/Join to Participate

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
Hey guys,Sorry I haven't posted in a whileBut I need some serious advice. My parents are tired to buying me glowsticks, and so I decided to buy the "Ultimate Performance Poi" set.The thing is it comes in three color typesBlue and GreenPink and WhiteOrange and YellowI've never really worked with UV colors and things, can someone please advise me as to which combination to get?Mystik

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Blue and Green aren't UV neonish colors, but depending on your personal prefrence Yellow/Orange and White/Pink are the best to guess.I just bought the practice poi a few days ago (on christmas to be exact) for Blue and Green only because I'm gonna be doing it outside in the daytime. But at night in a room I'm sure you could buy Yellow/Orange because that in my opinion looks better and more like fire.

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
Does anyone else recommend Orange/yellow too? or something else? Mystik

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Actually the blue and green look quite good under UV.But I would have to vote for Orange/Yellow.I think the pink looks very garish. It's just my personal opinion though.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
Okay, I guess I'm getting orange/yellow then :-D It makes sense...Mystik