dj_gooseSunburnt Bournda Beach Bum
157 posts

Posted:
heya peoples.....was just curious if neone out there knew anything about analysisng dreams.....i had a dream last night that scared the [censored] out of me and was wondering if neone could tell me what they thought it meant.....

i don't particuallry want to plaster it all over the net so if u could just pm me then we can sort something out

cheers beerchug

Look to the moon, look to the stars, and if you still can't find happyness...find a bar!!!

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya i'm a pretty good dream analyzer....comes with the job. i'll send u a PM biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Wouldn't mind analysing my wierd dreams for me would you pounce? ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
sure alice, no prob. just hit me up on AIM as pouncefurqueen or aniphreak44 or on MSN as ani(underscore)phreak(at)hotmail(dot)com. that's prolly the best way to do it. otherwise just PM me if you're not on chat and we'll go from there biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
i like to talk to pounce about my dreams wink

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
**giggles**

ubbangel

**giggles**

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
hey pounce, count me in for the dream analizing... i had a very very strange one this night ubbloco
which point of view do yo take when analizing dreams? more esoterical or more psychological? hug

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

i think i need to set up practice here!

i use a dream interview method which places the emphasis on what the client associates with. it's a bit complicated to explain, but let's just say it's psychological in nature wink

**giggles**

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
IMO dream analysis is no more effective then a Rorschach test most of the time.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
i seem to remember charles mentioning he had a dream about breast-milk, which, perhaps fortunately we did not hear too much about....

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

dj_gooseSunburnt Bournda Beach Bum
157 posts

Posted:
[censored].....sorry pounce!!!! i think i may have thrown u in the deep end there

cheers beerchug

Look to the moon, look to the stars, and if you still can't find happyness...find a bar!!!

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
lol, sok. i like doing it otherwise i wouldn't have offered biggrin

**giggles**

LurchBRONZE Member
old hand
929 posts

Posted:
i've done some dream analysis for people, its not really all that hard you just have to listen to what they say and see how it could relate, most of the time they figure out what everything means you just have to word what they say differently sometimes for it to click wink

#homeofpoi -- irc.newnet.net Come talk to us we're bored frown

Warning: Please Do Not Jump On The Seals

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok, for anyone who wants some dream analysis from me, here's what i ask. write your dream out in AS MUCH detail as you can from start to finish. if you have only bits and pieces of the dream i can work with it, but it's much more effective if i have the whole (or nearly whole) dream. then email me a copy of the dream and PM me with your email addy so i know to add you to my email addresses (my email has a high junk mail filter so unless you are in my address book it will filter you out). give me a day or two to read it through, and then catch me online on AIM, MSN, or YAHOO (pouncefurwear)(let me know if you're gonna contact me on yahoo cause i don't connect on there often, but i'll make sure to start it up if i know you are gonna im me). it's much easier and more efficient for me to analyize it tht way because the method i use is more interactive, so it's hard for me to give a straight analysis without talking to you first.

any questions, just send me a PM.

smile

**giggles**