Forums > Help! > where are the rave light bands

Login/Join to Participate

Benstickinmember
8 posts

Posted:
I was watching the staff movies and i watched the first on and the short staff with the lights on the end.The ones that light up when you move them..it had said see shop so I clicked on it and nothing happened .i was just wondering where I could purchase them at .

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Not really sure which one you are referring to, but the electroglo staffs are fun and exciting

(They look bendy when you spin and throw them )

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Benstickinmember
8 posts

Posted:
if you watch the first video on staffs the guy uses it for a second and stops and the lights stop.when he starts spinning it againthe lights light up again.and it said see shop I clicked but no sighn.please help

TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
I know the rave bands that you mean. I saw them in the shop for ages.. and when I wanted to buy them they disappeared!
A question for Malcolm I think.
(though I guess they didn't sell too well and he stopped stocking them when he sold out, just a guess though)
Tom

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
on a similar note: what about the ultima swinging tubes? they dissapeared as well

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.