• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > where are the rave light bands

Login/Join to Participate

Benstickin

Total posts: 8
Posted:I was watching the staff movies and i watched the first on and the short staff with the lights on the end.The ones that light up when you move them..it had said see shop so I clicked on it and nothing happened .i was just wondering where I could purchase them at .

Delete Topic

Rozi
SILVER Member since Jan 2002

100 characters max...

Total posts: 2996
Posted:Not really sure which one you are referring to, but the electroglo staffs are fun and exciting

(They look bendy when you spin and throw them )

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Delete

Benstickin

Total posts: 8
Posted:if you watch the first video on staffs the guy uses it for a second and stops and the lights stop.when he starts spinning it againthe lights light up again.and it said see shop I clicked but no sighn.please help

Delete

Tom
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Tom

Total posts: 135
Posted:I know the rave bands that you mean. I saw them in the shop for ages.. and when I wanted to buy them they disappeared!
A question for Malcolm I think.
(though I guess they didn't sell too well and he stopped stocking them when he sold out, just a guess though)
Tom

Delete

master sodium

Total posts: 536
Posted:on a similar note: what about the ultima swinging tubes? they dissapeared as well

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1013
Posted:I sold all the rave bands. Having difficulty getting more. Same with those little finger key chain lights (they were special low price).

Swinging tubes. I am waiting for them to arrive here.

Buzz poi also out of stock. Having difficulty getting more off buzz. Been waiting long time.

Good news Whirlies are back in stock again.

You guys just buy too much . Sometimes stuff is sold before it gets here.

I promise to order larger quantities. I won't run out of electroglo poi and staff again as I keep lots of stock of those now

"May your balls always burn"

Delete