Kosmik Lunatikmember
58 posts

Posted:
Well this weekend my friend had this kick ass party and I mean kick ass, There was alot of heads there. So I decided to spin some fire when the band stopped and provide a little entertainment. I lit them up and statrted to twirl and everybody loved (of course) then they went out on the second time I lit them up and and started to twirl and then some kid comes over and kicks my fire which in turn gets all over me and lights me up. I wasn't hurt luckly. But I was like what the F@*# are you doing kid and he was like Oh Im sorry, so I played peace guy and didn't start a fight. But my friends kicked the shit out of him and I didn't tell them to, so don't think I have people do my dirty work. Some people just get jealous of THE SKILLS I guess. Hope you like.Matty

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
some people need an ass whooping and some people dont..that person would haave had to delodge my foot from his ass.Im glad your ok.Super'------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Natural selection at work.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!