Page:
Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Has anyone out there in the land of poi ever tried swinging (pardon the phrase) in the raw..?? As an unashamed naturist and lover of all things natural, I have found it to be a very very enlightening experience. Feels a little strange at first and one has to exercise caution with fire, but there is no other feeling like it. (bit like swimming in your birthday suit). Dont worry, I not about to suggest a naked poi get-together (nice though that would be in somewhere like Goa !!)Hmmmmmmm...???------------------Kato

Kato

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
This is going from rediculous to even more rediculous... but Im enjoying every minute of it !!!(Seriously though....) My ambition one day is to own a guest house on the seafront in Goa. The thing is.. it isnt just a pipedream.. it is well within the realms of possibility (but not for a good couple of years yet) and as you can imagine... there wont be much call for textiles.All of my HOP buddies will be more than welcome..I'll keep you all posted....------------------Kato[This message has been edited by Mushinkato (edited 08 January 2002).]

Kato

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
"there wont be much call for textiles"So you wont be wanting any hand painted wall hangings then?*looks dejected, then goes off to push his art on others...*[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 09 January 2002).]

Meh

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Cantus my man... there will be plenty of room on the walls for your wonderful art... in fact.. Im looking out for some nice wall hangings for my humble abode here in the UK..?? Any examples would be seriously mulled over... ------------------Kato

Kato

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Cantus - Please please please tell me where I can see some examples of this fantastic art that I am hearing about so often. I am intrigued........

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
It seems to me naked poi/staff/dancing etc. is usually done by women. Ok, topless doesn't count because it's not the same for both sexes but completely nekkid seems to be more popular amongst the fairer sex. Perhaps I'm biased but this could be because, as many a girl has told me, men just don't look good nekkid whereas women do, and no, this isn't a reflection on me smile Or maybe they just have more confidence. Having said that, when I was at Uni in my first year we had a "Quad Run" which was a naked run around the quad, usually as a result of a drinking challenge, being eight-balled at pool, or losing without scoring at table football. In the end however we did it usually without reason... This was mainly blokes. I wasn't spinning then but I would've if I was (?).Just my tuppence worth------------------https://welcome.to/thehugbubble The Mug Shot Gallery MSN Poi Community Words to memerise, words hypnotise, words make my mouth exercise.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
I will be going to Corfu this year for my two weeks in the sun..(6th - 19th July) a place I have longed to return to for ages.I will be staying in a tiny village called Pelekas; accomodation there is dead cheap (but typically basic Greeky type stuff)and will be spending the whole two weeks on a little naturist beach near by called Myritiotisa (not 100 % sure of the spelling??) reading, writing and yup.. you got it.. SHPINNING!! (but a 'nekkid' as the day I was born)It is a really friendly place and no one's got hangups about anything. I cant wait !!!Anyone with a spare two weeks during those dates; who fancies a spinning holiday with a difference.. let me know !!

Kato

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Is it too late or can I have your piece of cheesecake kato?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wow to sum that lot up that i have just read! tongue f**ken madness...but man i am in stitches still :dPK

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Tempest my man.. I HATE mad chuffin cheesecake !!! (But you can have some of my sushi if you ask nicely.. and let me play with your toys)Cantus.. if youre there.. Sorry to disappoint you. DJ Kato will only spin the decks in the raw if everybody else is. (Including you)[Kato goes into a daydream about his hard-earned two weeks in the Corfu sun.. spinning free on Myritiotisa beach with not a care in the world..]------------------Kato

Kato

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Bump

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I wonder if mistress napalm fairy would still be interested in seeing my artwork.....

Meh

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
It seems a certain fraggle finally decided to take notice of my request. some months later. Oh well. It's too late now. I can see his artwork (and him for that matter) any time I please

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
And he's spent the last week doing exclusive artwork just for you.

Meh

Page: