GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
glowsticking moves mainly havent tried on poithese seem so simple other ppl must have thought of them already. -when doing a butterfly or reverse butterfly u can switch between the two just by sticking your leg straight out doing a leg wrap. also works on the neck just lean foreward. BHB butterflys u can wrap off your shin. -also when doing the foreward butterfly bring your left hand back and let it do an arm wrap, keep your right hand spinning so you can come out in a weave on your left-ultimatly id like to be doing two one handed butterfly and try a star jump to wrap both into reverse butterfly, let me know if u get it before i do-------------------------------------NeVeR St0p ThE RavE

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
I don't get how to do a double butterfly wrap... where both wrap at the same time. I mean, one goes round your wrist, right, so one hand as to be in front.. so where does that poi wrap? on your elbow? i really want this move so could someone enlighten me?

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
from forward stick out your leg and both of your poi should wrap around your thigh.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
LOL... I guess that's as simple as it can be said. Put out your leg and they will wrap, it's that easy. then just pull and you will go into an opposite butterfly.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
oh but thats easy!!!i thought it was a double wrist wrap!!!lol.now, you CAN do a double upper arm wrap which is kinda cool, you just sort of go into the crossed arm position, like a genie, and they bounce off.can anyone help me with the split time ttn?I just keep going into the normal ttn...

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x