RyeBreadmember

Posted:
Hadnt seen anyone explain a trick like this, but with the poi travelling in a reverse spin in front of your body, bend down close to the ground and let the poi wrap from the outside of your knee and then unwrap. Can be done with a forward spin as well.

Keep the music playing...rhythm of the poi

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
sweet little stall rye, sweet little stall indeed. cool------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

breakerBRONZE Member
36 posts

Posted:
there are endless possibilities with knee wrap combos. specially if ur using glowstix. for example: from the b-fly, take one poi and wrap ur knee by extending it in front of you bent and wrap the other around like ur arm or ur neck. keep spinnin.

"our love withers here and dies
the story had to end in blood"

"You will not feel pain near the end, my dear
Your memory shall remain with me
As I weep upon your grave
My love...

My love..."

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
well, i just did this moa minute ago, its pretty cool, i must say to anyone who has the beaming poi tho, please be very very VERY CAREFULL when doing stalls and wraps with these.. *OUCH* *RUBS KNEE* just a word to the wise..well off to ice my knee...lol

no pain no gain!!!

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
i did that like 2 months ago thought it wanst new

[ 09 April 2002, 13:22: Message edited by: NightShade1 ]

Dance like if noone were watching you