jugglesmember
11 posts

Posted:
Basically what you do is do the corkscrew to the right only doing twopoint on the bottom and two on the top. Then transfer into a three pointweave. Then transfer into the corkscrew to the left, again only with twopoint on the bottom and two on the top. Go back into the three point weave.Finally back to corkscrew to the right again. Keep repeating this and youare doing the rainbow. I know these aren't the greatest instructions so ifyou have any questions feel free to email me at juggles@threadbox.net.

Happy spinning everone!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Nice combo smileI'll try it after I finish work smileJosh

HephGOLD Member
79 posts

Posted:
what do you mean by "two point on the bottom and two on the top"? is that a quadruple corkscrew, or a regular corkscrew. i'm assuming its the regular one. let me know. sounds good though. -heph

jugglesmember
11 posts

Posted:
yes its just a regular corkscrew. i meant that you just do one rotation and then switch back to the three point weave. that way you spend just a short period of time on the side and then it looks more like a continuous arch.------------------Happy spinning everone!

Happy spinning everone!