Forums > Social Chat > poll Idea for malcom...

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Ya know its friday, and theres not much to do here at work, so i started reading peoples signiatures...THE POLL: who has the most interesting Sig, or the coolest qoute in their sig?..just an idea..Hasta de la rentaSuper'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Tikimember
44 posts

Posted:
That one is a bit tough to really figure out. It's all up to personal opinion.------------------1. CAUTION: Knife is very sharp. Keep out of children2. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn. 3. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.

1. CAUTION: Knife is very sharp. Keep out of children
2. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
3. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
to me it's probally N8's! lovn' it man! grin ------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!