Forums > Social Chat > Spreading the Joy of ninjadom

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
TheApprovingNinjaFrom the Ashes of a Ninja Rise THE HIPS OF RAGE
371 posts

Posted:
in case any of you hadn't noticed I've become a bit obssesed by ninja's recently. The reason being that they are totally bad ass. Add a ninja to anything and it becomes one thousand times better, from cartoons to ejc fire shows
(sorry couldn't resist, I'm still stoked I got to play)

anyway ninjas kick seven hundered different kinds of ass 327 of which they don't even have a name for and if you still don't belive me go check out this site https://www.realultimatepower.net
and if you still don't belive me then well you're obvivously some kind of ninjaist facist

Viva UGLY STAFF

spideymember
46 posts

Posted:
wow. ninja guys RULE. and that t-shirt over the head thing just looks SO COOOL!!!

- S

371 posts

Posted:
you're darn tooting, I just got finished watching some of the movies on the site. Quite easily some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. Check out the OFFICIAL NINJA movie.

Viva UGLY STAFF

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
wow

They even have a discussion thread about whether the teenage mutant ninja turtles were really ninjas or not.

Ninjas are cool.

But i still reckon robots are cooler.

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

371 posts

Posted:
what about giant robot ninjas from the future?

Viva UGLY STAFF

3,149 posts

Posted:
Hmm, good move.

But i trump them with Aztec WeaselStaff Ninjas from the Time Before The Past.

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

RoDuSmember
50 posts

Posted:
what about the dark ninjas arn't they uncool

*me runs

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I have to admit you and Alex have got me liking Ninja's

Esspecially if there were pink ninja's

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

3,149 posts

Posted:
no there are no pink ninjas

*puts foot down*

being spectrally liberal i tolerate this obsession with light unsaturated magenta in most forms but there are some things from which pink must always remain seperate. These things are spaceships, robots, ninjas, monster trucks and german philosophers.

Failure to comply will result in the the wavelength of pink becoming a restricted frequency accessible only by Government Hue Control Agencies.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
quote:
no there are no pink ninjas
didnt you ever watch the mighty morphin power rangers (or whateever they were called)?

im quite sure there was a pink one...?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

3,149 posts

Posted:
True, but they were Power Rangers which are very different from ninjas, robots and german philosophers though there are similar superficial similarities.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
There can be pink ninja's and Spaceships. You just wait - one day pink shall take over and rule the planet.

3,149 posts

Posted:

Where's the approving ninja gone?

i need him to return and use his crazy ninja skeelz to disapprove the linking of pink and ninjas.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i'm afraid miss p. poi of surrey is correct...

but apparently they exist only in student art projects :
Non-Https Image Link

and in stories by children who *really* like pink :
quote:
...Pinash, Proddle and Pazaz stepped out of the glowing pink spaceship and into the garden. Everyone looked in amazement to see such strange pink creatures. When it sank in that these were no ordinary creatures, everyone fought and screamed to get back inside.

Everyone that is, except Daisy. Daisy could hear the three Pinkerellians speaking in a strange language. She didn't know that it was Pinko...

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

3,149 posts

Posted:

is nothing sacred?

soldaribusy-tofu!
133 posts

Posted:
I rekcon there are pink ninjas...

In the Samurai Pizza Cats (you say they're samurai... WRONG! it's just a bad Japanese translation of 'Kyatto Ninden Teyande' which means 'Ninja Legend Cats'.

And Polly Ester is definitely ninja, and definitely pink:

Non-Https Image Link

Not that I would encourage any nija to be pink: very bad for stealth missions... But they're not serious nijas like the guys at nija burger!

there is no better way to say I love you than with the gift of a spatula!

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
Thanks Coleman

371 posts

Posted:
altough the international brethren of ninja does not discriminate on colour it does state in the eastern divsion ninja collective society paragraph four section eight

VII.
no ninja shall be pink beacause it's a girly colour, however if the ninja is a ninjelt (the female ninja) pink is permissible for missions taking place in the florescent fairy palace. ALL OTHER NINJAS SHALL BE BLACK UNDER PENALTY OF CATAPULT UNLESS THEY'RE WHITE IN WHICH CASE THEY DON'T GET CATAPULTED

and simian I also love robots but I've found this disturbing article
https://www.seanbaby.com/news/ai.htm

Viva UGLY STAFF

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Ninjas are one of the few definitions of the word 'kickass'.

But if all ninjas (apart from white ones and fairy palace ninjas) have to be black, what about if the big ninja fight thing takes place in a forest or on a beach, wouldnt it be better to be green or sand coloured????

Tho pink ninjas would be cool! Theyd be able to lull people into a false sense of security by simply being pink....

Hmmm... the possibilities!

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

371 posts

Posted:
while the green or sand couloured ninja would be good for camoflauge it would make the big ninja fight rather hard to see. and ninja's generally hide in the shadows thusly the black colour. and lulling people into a false sense of security isn't really the ninja way, better to be all black and radiate death than to lull. Although pink would be good for undercover work.

Viva UGLY STAFF

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i would firstly like to say that you all need honour, and secondly as a Samurai i am honour bound by truth and peace to kill, and destroy evil ninjas.

so i would like to say goodnight and be safe, and dont follow the ways of teh ninja as they are little more then trained monekeys withknifes doin a weak mans job!

Samurai

Step (el-nombrie)

371 posts

Posted:
at least we don't burn down villages, we just burn down individual people and/or trade unions.

Viva UGLY STAFF

soldaribusy-tofu!
133 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Mechhead:
i would firstly like to say that you all need honour, and secondly as a Samurai i am honour bound by truth and peace to kill, and destroy evil ninjas.

What about good ninjas? Do you kill them too?

BTW, I'm making myself a kick-ass nija costume, should I be

a) a white ninja
b) a black ninja
c) a pink ninja

On second thought I think I'll stick with black; white and pink ninja tabi-boots must be a b*tch to find!

there is no better way to say I love you than with the gift of a spatula!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by soldari:
What about good ninjas? Do you kill them too?

there is no good ninja, the ninja by rights is the assain of the showgun! and through training, and years of practice in teh evil arts become evil in nature!

a sumuri is teh oposite, we are the peace keepers and honoured warriors for the showgun!so unless you are under the direction of my showgun (yes i really do have one of these, my instructor) i must defend honour and fight you!

ps i know this sound sreally serious, but we can fight at connect 4(retro fighting style)

Step (el-nombrie)

371 posts

Posted:
oh pulease you lot are just ronin with titles at least ninjas have snazy black outfits or white or black

Viva UGLY STAFF

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
yeah but we look good in anything,andwe have better hair styles!

Step (el-nombrie)

371 posts

Posted:
so you admit it Samurai are vain

Viva UGLY STAFF

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
no our honour makes us look good along side truth and respect!

vain, i am only vain in that when i look back in my deeds i am happy!

Step (el-nombrie)

371 posts

Posted:
ninjas look snazy next to any ethical orientation

Viva UGLY STAFF

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i aint gonna argue with you, i aont a ninja, i am truth and light....

so ne ne !

Step (el-nombrie)

371 posts

Posted:
well at least we both kick ass

Viva UGLY STAFF

Page: