Forums > Introductions > Them questions..... (and my own answers)

Login/Join to Participate

electrorainbow144Member
2 posts

Posted:
Hello my lovelies, nice to meet yous. So I'm going to answer those questions, because, we'll, why not? Here we go....

Name: Cate, (or Catherine if your my nana) MacColl

Hometown: Glasgow

Birthday (sign?): June 26th, Cancer Sun, Virgo moon, Leo rising.

Sex: female

Occupation(s): full time mammy

Favorite Food(s): avacados

Favorite Color(s): any shade of purple

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? Depends on how many coconuts it's carrying.

Toys: the doll of my future self that I knitted, my sewing machine and my knitting needles. Oh, and of course my knitted Practice Poi.

Hobbies other than the obvious: reading and dancing and making clothes and toys

Education: yes, constant life education.

Favorite Book(s): oh that's just too hard to answer.

Favorite Movie(s): shawshank redemption

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? The star wars destroyer because its in space and godzilla canny fly.

Favorite TV show(s): toss up between game of thrones and walking dead. But then, possibly something old school like blackadder or red dwarf.

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) I refuse to grow up. But I want to travel in a camper van one day.

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: plaid and boards of canada stuff before harvest moon (blech)

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? I don't care how big your but is honey, only how big is your heart and how wide is your smile. 😘

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): chocolate mixed with strawberry

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* MARMITE ALL THE WAY! (someone gave me a bag of marmite rice cakes today, Num Num Num.)

So that's that then. So glad to find this forum dedicated to my passion. MWAH to the lot o' yous.