Forums > Meet Others > looking for spinners in the south east.... Any One??

Login/Join to Participate

fireburnerSILVER Member
32 posts

Posted:
hay there im looking for a group of ppl who would want to meet up and spin. i dont like to spin alown as i dont no if im doing it right so if no any one who would wanna meet up let me no smile xx

never say good bye... Why? because good bye is gor when your never seeing them again. x

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
when you say south east could you be a little more specific?

I'm in southampton, there's a spin at bournemouth, I'm sure there is action in the brighton area and loads of stuff going on with spinning@ in london.

Guildford used to have a spin too, hastings I think has slowed somewhat and I'm not too sure on other areas.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

fireburnerSILVER Member
32 posts

Posted:
ok ty and hampshire fleet XD and yeah ty

never say good bye... Why? because good bye is gor when your never seeing them again. x

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Fleet way I'd suggest looking for the guildford spin on here in the events section I think, southampton is a bit transient as it's mostly students
I'd check out the conventions, like crawley, BJC, Southern Lights festival bath upchuck etc you stand a better chance of meeting people local to yourself and finding local spins wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.