Forums > Social Chat > That's right, I'm not Dead

Login/Join to Participate

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone . Geez it's been a long long time since i've posted, the majority of you i dont know. malcom, the board is huge. ok update:\

N8 and i get married july 26th, yup, just one more month. we are extremely excited and extremely busy. we are honeymooning for a week in Disney World. i haven't picked up my poi in about 4 months (sad very very sad)but that will end soon cause i no longer have two jobs. (yippie). N8 is graduated from college and is currently searching for a job.

I hope things calm down soon and i can pick up my toys again and move on to improve my skills. for those that dont know me and n8, we have been twirling for roughly 5 years now(not including the 4 months i haven't touched them).

Pele, Can't wait for you to come to the wedding and perform . email n8 if you have any questions about it.

well i must go back to my insane life. i'll try to stop in and post down the road.

~Laurie

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Hey GFM

Great to see you on the boards again...and take it from me, married life is AWESOME...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
awwww, that's great - congratulations on your impeding marriage!!

ade

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Congrats to you guys, good to hear that life is good

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Congrats!!!

I've got tons of free time this summer so keep me in the loop if anything firey does happen and I'll try and road trip it up!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
GFM...I look forward to seeing you and N8 get married, and am still so honored you asked me to perform.

NYC...why does it have to be firey? Maybe you should just get your arse up here because you said you would at one point in time a couple years ago, and you still haven't made it...and if you could drag Cass with you..all the better! We have room, Niagara Falls and lots of great places to spin!!!!!!!
Nothing but love babe!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Talking about back from the dead.....
yea i am back on hop.

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>