Forums > Introductions > big hello to all HOP ppl from sydney and the world

Login/Join to Participate

zeb2cool2bGOLD Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
hi to all HOP ppls

i thought it was about time that i got involved in the forums of this legendary website so here it goes......

firstly the most important question!!!

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? vegemite it terrible.( a big sorry to the oz's) marmite is fantastic and nutella (on a spoon) is godly..... but mix the two and you have a fantastic sandwich. call me crazy but i like it. yes

Name: Martyn

Location: currently Australia, Seaforth (manly) (north Sydney)

Hometown: Leighton Buzzard (Bedfordshire)

Birthday (sign?): October 1988

Sex: male

Occupation(s): (don't laugh) to make some cash out hear pizza dilivery guy.

Favorite Food(s): (marmite and nutella sandwich) all day breakfast sandwich from coop UK, chicken curry (creamy or spicy), ice cream. most other things to.

Favorite Color(s):green, blue, red, purple.

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? about 3.328 m/s

Toys: POI (fire, LED, my fluffy ones) tryed staff a bit, i can juggle 3 bean bags for a bout 10 seconds woo.

Hobbies other than the obvious: mountain biking, driving in beautiful Australia, scuba diving, exploring.

Education: im on holiday.

Favorite Book(s): Terry Pratchett is good

Favorite Movie(s): matrix (the first one) loads of others.

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? godzilla (of corse) he would grab the destroyer and eat it lolz. it just smack the heck out of it with his uber fist

Favorite TV show(s): lost, heros, friends, Simpsons, fringe and others i cant remember the name of.

Plans for life in general: live it to the full never worrying about tomorrow.

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: i like most music from classical to the radio 1 top 40.

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? my butt is big?

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): cookies and cream.

on from that, im currently in sydney looking for some people to train with. Iv been playing with my poi for about 6 months on and off, and started to get in to it more last month. I did my first burn on fraser island, oz at the bar by the pool (sober at the time). I consider my self a bit nooby i know a few of the basics and need some help to progress. i have checked the forums a bit and most of the Sydney posts seem to have stopped like 4-6 months ago frown I'm probably missing something. any help finding poi meeting around Sydney would be great. even some one that just wants to meet up. i could blabber on more but u problem don't want to read my rambling.

i apolagise in advance for bad spelling and grammer.

Martyn aka (the fire man or pyroboy)

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:

..... nutella.... AND marmite... mixed.... You're sick wink

There does appear to be a Sydney Juggling festival going on- could always go check that out? There'll be some Sydneysiders around here somewhere though, I'm sure someone can give you more info.. I never managed to find any poi meets when I was there, but I know they exist grin

Anyway, welcome to HoP! hug

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

zeb2cool2bGOLD Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
i do have the info on the juggling meet-up in sydney and was thinking of showing up just to see what was happening.

fake teeth and glueBRONZE Member
Checking who's online, watching you!
1,972 posts

Posted:
welcome i tryed a nuttella and marmite sandwich once and i must say it was quite nice smile

you just lost the game!!!!!! !!!!!

knowledge is power, power corupts, study hard, become evil.

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
keyarghah is a sydneysider and even though she smells like old cheese she's nice enough and not completely bereft of skill. smile

hug

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
check the event threads too - I think there's some info about meet ups in there too...