musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
should be the name of a blues song..

nothin but diet peanut butter(creamy) n honey...tis the days of cookielessness, the lean month of january, and for another 8 long months we must endure the _rare_ homecooked baked good with gooey goodness, and must rely on the makings of the dough boy..I knew I should have stashed more cookies from all those parties...

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
STOP secret stash of cookies in basement STOP will send immediately STOP 3 crates of choccie chip STOP 1 crate of custard cream STOP the resistance is workng on more cookies STOP vive la cookie resistance! STOP

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
aww yeah, vive la resistance!! vive la fex ex!

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."