pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
*Slaps on sunscreen*
shouting Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi!!!
Beware this post has nothing to do with poi sorry, but there are a lot of aussies and poms so maybe some of them have and intrest in cricket. and all you Americans probably dont even know what cricket is, i feel so sorry for you!

Well the ashes are back, and i just cant help but have a dig at the english (remember i'm only mucking around )Australia has already stamped its domination on the series, at tea on the first day we are 1/233, and thats not to bad!!!
i love cricket!!!

It's all good

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Oh bog off, you know you are going to win, so stop harping on. Only the Australians, with their massive insecurities about the English could be this bothered about a Cricket game that they have won the last umpteenth times. All in all the Ashes is as tough a competition as challenging an anorexic to a pie-eating contest.

As a pom in Australia, I have refused to learn anything about cricket, so that I don't have to feel constantly depressed.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

148 posts

Posted:
thats right malcom the poms wont let go of them!!! mumbles something about then never getting it back

It's all good

HavocHavoc
168 posts

Posted:
ahh but u see nobody realises that secretly the england cricket team have been playing crap to lull the aussies into a false sense of security, and actually we are gonna kick some serious arse!!!

Come on ENGLAND!

Havoc

you have to let it all go... Fear, doubt and disbelief... Free your mind!

Times like these people wanna get High...
Real High and Real Fast...
This is gonna do it!!

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
i feel sorry for the squad.
they are quite good blokes, and you don't see the excesses in personality you see in some other sports - is easy to tell that they're all mates and take a sensible approach to their sport.
besides, how else could we worship....
BOOOOONNNNNIIIIIIE

Non-Https Image Link

Cricket fans are a step up the ecological ladder.
by 'up' i meant crooked.
'deadset legend! BOoonie!'
when i stretch every day, i emulate the great Merv Hughes - yeah i just can't get ya outta my head....
:brain freezes:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

caniffisSILVER Member
60 posts

Posted:
You poor Australians, you think it such a great thign to bet the pomes at Cricket? well you put millions of punds into your sports training each year, were we are lucky to get a few hundred thousand! you can play the sport all year round outside in you weather while we get at most six mounths and that is not constant by any stretch of the imajination!
when you look at the facts you would see that propositonaly we kick your cute simple minds so often that you are tryly daft!
if you had the same conditions in sport as we do you would be lucky to hit the ball let alone win a match!!

What you don't know won't hurt you? well i intend to get to know as much as possible so that i can make sure no one else has to so they carn't get hurt.

148 posts

Posted:
Joins in benders Boone chant,
BoOOOOOOOOOnE BOOOOOOOOOnE
!!!!!!!

Nice to see havoc staying true to his team in the ups and down!!! good work tiger!

It's all good

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Wow I've just onyl now noticed Malcolm's kewt little administrator icon. yay for cartoon characters!

Havoc! we are actually spies from the Aust Cricket Board and are relaying England's little secret as we speak.
except my carrier pidgeon is carrying some bi-carb..

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone I have a cricket joke for yer all!!

Wait for it......

Wait for it ......

ENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!!

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
cough.....cough....

(que tumbleweed)

(que punchline........que punchline.....huh...wheres the punchline?)

no seriously...you have already kicked our arses...so im saying nothing....except that injury the england fielder received looked horiffic.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'm still amazed that you kids can stay awake for long enough to see an entire cricket game.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]