Forums > Social Chat > shooting fire in black and white

Login/Join to Participate

Fire By Riz tmmember
212 posts

Posted:
has anyone ever seen fire pics done in black and white film??We had a collage stundent taking photography come across our gathering at the beach a couple weeks back she was doing a project for school in black and white film and took a couple rolls of film of us spinning fire
I have to say they look awsome .. she was even kind enough to come back with blown up and mounted pictures for us to have .isnt it great the people we get to meet just because we play with the flame ..if anyone is looking for a real cool look for a pic i suggest taking a look at black and white..if i can find a scanner big enough to scan this print i will post it in my folder it is worth the look

I have been cursed with the imagination to envision it all

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Will agree with you there Riz- A guy I used to spin with tooks a few of me.. they look really good - especially if the speed is way down slow..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
I'm looking at some black & white fire photos right now...they look great! Wish i had a scanner... It's not that they look better than color, just different. I like all photos best when the flame isn't in trails, which to me just gets boring. I like to see the person spinning, not just a blur, and the shadows look cool on the person's face and body, in color or b&w.

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire